1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198095562877 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Naydramajora, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naydramajora

Naydramajora New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114850250
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198095562877

Victim profile: 76561198189966228

What happened? Description:
    Hello! Charles added me i think randomly to buy my Bowie Sapphire. I didn't want to go first, but he was reputable... He showed to me some proofs and i agreed to go first. We agreed on 1150usd for bowie sapphire. We used a bank transfer as payment method. After i sent him bowie sapphire, he asked for my whole inventory. Then we agreed 1375usd for whole inventory! I got nothing till right now..... So i got scammed. Please ban this scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I provided screenshotees with chat and trade history!​

Attached Files:

2. Naydramajora

Naydramajora New User

Steam:
    Also i found his alternate account:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do not post ID's of others you THINK may be related to someone else...you have no proof to back that up and we do not review reports/suggestions for that.
    I've since hidden that ID from public view.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Need a FULL screenshot of your trade inventory history showing this trade opened thru a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their steam URL at the bottom.
    Also need a FULL screen of your banking account activity for the day before this event till now - DO NOT edit or crop any of the images! The account activity MUST include the account number some where so I can verify that against what you wrote in the chat logs.

If for any reason you do not wish to provide what is requested this report will be declined with no other questions asked.
  5. Gry∆N

Gry∆N Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67648574
    Hello. I would like to mention that the chat screenshots he sent here are FAKE. In the screenshots he sent it says that HE SENT me an offer with his items but we had another deal here and I was the one sending the offer to him. You can even see that the screenshot of the trade accepted says that I OFFERED HIM a trade. How can you make such a mistake admin @Horse?

He didn't talk to me in the screenshots he sent, it's another person with my name and avatar.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I haven't finished the report - so not sure how any mistake was even made at this time. I'm asking for additional information which you are welcome to provide counter evidence at any point vs just ramble on with words.
    Basically - provide proof to back up your claims pls.
    Having a private friends list isn't helping also FYI
  7. Gry∆N

Steam:
    As I said, I never received any trade offer from this person, I was the one sending an offer to him and it was another deal. Let me know if I have to prove (and how) that I never received any offer from this person

In the chat screenshots he sent it says that he sent me an offer for his knife promising him cash which is absolutely fake. I never received any offer from this user. And as you can see in the screenshot where he screenshoted our trade it says that I sent him an offer, not he to me.

@Horse let me know if you see what I mean or if I should show you what I exactly mean using his screenshots?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2020
  8. Naydramajora

Naydramajora New User

Steam:
    here u go

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Naydramajora I asked for trade inventory history not offers.
    And the bank account information - go back and read what I asked pls.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok then show me whatever you wish to show to back up your side of the story. I'm not going to ask for something specific at this time.
  11. Gry∆N

Steam:
    You want me to show you screenshots of my incoming trades history so that you can see that I NEVER received an offer from this user as in his chat logs it says that HE sent ME an offer? Would that make sense to you?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Show whatever ya like - and post reporting me won't get you anywhere here and the still private friends list isn't helping at all...FYI
  13. Gry∆N

Steam:
    How can I send you the screenshots of my incoming trade history privately? And how would it help to put my friend list public?

And as you can see here, as I already said, in his chat logs it says that *he sent me an offer and "me" saying that I accepted his offer which I never accepted any offer from this user since he never sent me any offer (tell me how can I send you my incoming trade history privatelty so I can prove it)

You could have seen this yourself without me pointing that out? When you were reviewing his screenshots..

Attached Files:

14. Naydramajora

Naydramajora New User

Steam:
    make bank.png private it has private info on it

also private this. this is with the date and time for extra proof
    Hidden Content:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2020
  15. Gry∆N

Steam:
    @Horse Check your inbox I sent you a PM with my incoming trade history screenshots. This will prove that the chat logs of this user are obviously fake since in his chat logs it says that he sent me an offer and *a fake me* saying that "I accepted his offers" because I never received any offer from him as you can see in the screenshots.

And to be clear, I'm NOT saying that I didn't trade with him, I am saying that I did not promise him any amount of cash outside of the trade we made. I am saying that his chats are fake because they say that he sent me a trade offer which never happened (evidence I sent you) and I sent him a trade offer but it has nothing to do with what is he saying.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Stop sending me PM's I didn't ask for that - keep conversation here. Also please do not spam replies..make sure you have everything you wish to add and add it together.
  17. Gry∆N

Steam:
    You didn't ask for that but I did ask if I could send you my evidence (incoming trades history) via PM and you didn't answer...
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    If you wish to provide something do so here.
    I'm also very busy which is why I do not wish to handle reports in my PM's and this is not the only report out there.
    You can provide everything you wish on the next reply you make here. I suggest you submit your own chat logs if you keep saying things are fake.
    Carefully create your next reply to include EVERYTHING you have.
  19. Gry∆N

Steam:
    I have blocked this user on Steam, if there is a way to get the chat logs tell me. And did you even read my previous messages? You have clear evidence that the chats are fake as the screenshots of our trades that he sent are saying that I have sent an offer while his chat screenshots are saying that HE sent an offer to ME. How isn't that clear evidence that in the chat logs he sent he is not talking to me? And as I said I don't wanna show the public my incoming offers history so I sent it to you via PM (I don't see a problem why you can't check them here) which is another proof that his chats are fake because in the chat logs he sent it says that he sent me an offer, so tell him to provide you a screenshot where he send an offer to me?? Again, how isn't this obviously fake?
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Just because I do not agree yet with whatever you are saying does not mean the messages are not being read.
    Let me make that perfectly clear here. I'm tasked with looking at everything presented and making a determination and the timeline for that doesn't exist at this point.
    I will review this again soon - till then and till I request something else from either party I'm locking the report.
    You were given a chance to provide everything else you wished to provided on that last reply - so for now you will have to wait. Do not PM me or other staff about the situation the report will be reviewed in due time.
    Thanks!

Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.