1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198095659851 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by P.R.E.D.A.T.O.R, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P.R.E.D.A.T.O.R

P.R.E.D.A.T.O.R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48744241
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095659851

Victim profile: 76561198057754211

What happened? Description:
    I found him in the Facebook Group - Dota 2 India - Official Group where i posted that i want to sell items for cash from which he got to know that im selling items for cash. I sold him a total of 5 arcanas. He paid for 1 Instantly and then he said he would pay the rest in 48hours as the money sending would take time . I waited patiently and the day arrived but he said he would not be able to pay as he has some problem. I was still okay with it and i allowed him to take some time to pay me back soon. Days weeks and a month passed and he has not paid me a single penny out of the 9000 INR / around 120$ he owed me. I message him and he keeps making stories and at times doesnt even reply to the messages i send him on facebook.​

Provide Evidence:
    His facebook ID : https://www.facebook.com/messages/chelsea.abhinav
    (Abhinav Kàel M)
    PASTEBIN for facebook chat : http://pastebin.com/Ta6Pgbkv

We did not talk on steam. The Trade Chats are not with me. I have all facebook chats from the start.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.