1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198095876797 - (Karma / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Foxyfluff, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Foxyfluff

Foxyfluff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21258651
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095876797 (Karma)

Victim profile: 76561198002783030

What happened? Description:
    I met this guy in a trade server. He added me at random, after checking out some of my hats, claiming I looked like a "chill" and "rich" guy. After some random trade talk, he proceeded to explain how he hacked into somebody's e-mail in return for a payment in TF2Items. As I pointed out I didn't approve of that, things went downhill.

As seen in the chat, he specifically describes some of these items he received as part of the payment. A lot the items he descibed trace back to a marked scammer, backing up his own story. Some time later, this scammer added me as well. I interpreted most of this marked scammer's messages as passive threats.

Although I'm uncertain if his story along with the matching item history along with his marked friend randomly adding and 'threatening' me is enough as proof for him to be considered a hacker, the fact he traded a whole load of items with a marked scammer is undeniable.

In case this was insufficient to prove anything, I apologize for wasting your time.​

Provide Evidence:
    Accused's backpack:

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198095876797
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/76561198095876797

Filled with items previously owned by a currently marked scammer who happened to add me as I confronted the accused with the fact what he did was wrong. These items also happen to match the accused's description. Bill's Hat was specifically mentioned.​

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

We no longer mark users for trading with scammers due to a policy change.

Thanks.