1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198096568495 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SCP 49, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCP 49

SCP 49 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72656024
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198096568495

Victim profile: 76561198105577776

What happened? Description:
    This man contacted me saying he wanted to buy all of my unusual's and my max head and my bat saber. He said he would offer me $700 for the items. He said I had to go first and I accepted the agreement. I traded him the items and he said his pay pal account was locked and said he couldn't get in. He also said that he couldnt open steam and trade back my items even though when I checked his profile 2 minutes later he had turned all of my items into keys. He said he will get me my money tomorrow so I gave him a day. At the end of the day I asked him for my money he told me that he was not home even though he was playing cs go. He also said he owned a csgo website that he was making in September and that is the main reason he contacted me is because he wanted to add tf2 stock to the website.​

Provide Evidence:
    (1) The trade offer that was accepted
    (2) The chat log​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report or have it reviewed beyond this point.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.