1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198097248089 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mooch1e, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooch1e

Mooch1e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9228400
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198097248089

Victim profile: 76561197978722529

What happened? Description:
    I had some skins for sale on the steam workshop, Nessie added me and wanted to buy them, he got me to join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/TradingOnSteam/ and he accepted me to the group because he is an admin, we settled on a price and he screen shared with me on discord that he has the money on paypal and he was ready to sent the money, once I sent the items he blocked me on everything and I was banned from the Facebook group.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have a collection of screen shots here: https://gyazo.com/collections/3405e1b1914c2bdd8bd5908d79091d53
    Showing my items in the trade and them now in his inventory.

I did get a hold of two other admins in the facebook group but they appear to be acting and typing like the same person and they are never online at the same time so I am convinced that this group even though it has 20k members and it does contain some legit trading it is only trading where the scammer is selling the items and making money and this causes the illusion of a legit trade to those selling items.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Mooch1e ALL evidence must be hosted to the report not gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site.
    Upload it all on next reply.
  3. Mooch1e

Mooch1e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9228400
    Sorry here you go.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      142.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      284.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      372.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
    • BannedFromGroup.png
      BannedFromGroup.png
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry not enough acceptable evidence - the chat screenshots are too cropped and it appears you took the final formal agreement to discord which we don't accept.
    NEVER discuss steam trading outside of steam chat and always get FULL screenshots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.