1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097316455 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 益 Proofaay, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57257708
    Has official admin laid eyes on the report yet or no?
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please don't bump threads, the staff have a lot of reports to handle. Yours will be reviewed in time, just be patient.
  3. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68525363
    It's private because all guys began to add me.
    i don't accept now any profiles.
  4. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    It's excatly my choose if i want to put my profile on privat,or put it on public,what's your problem?
    you want to see i still got the items?no,i don't selled,another guy just try to scam me.
    So i will forgot about that,i wiil leave my profile private and i will never try to sell again on csgolounge,maybe i will try opskins
  5. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Sorry if it's considered bumping, I'll only post things related to the dispute.

So I called PayPal this morning (couldn't call yesterday cause it was a sunday) in order to track the flow of the money of our transaction. They specified that once in dispute PayPal keeps the money. Now that the dispute is over and Bogdan won, the money is then re-added to his account as they already were prior to the dispute.

I can't quite prove this, but you can go ahead and call yourself and ask a similar question.
  6. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Flow of the money:

20/02/2015 - €150 sent to Bogdan
    20/02/2015 - Dispute open, €150 placed on hold via middleman (PayPal)
    21/02/2015 - Dispute closed in favour of Bogdan, money removed from hold and sent to Bogdan's account

There is the last piece of evidence that I can post. Unfortunately everything was done over phone but the fact that Bogdan never shows his PayPal is more than enough proof.
  7. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU,OR STEAMREP,IN TIME YOU ARE BANNED FOR THIEFING 3-4 PEOPLES FOR PAYPAL MONEYS?
    [​IMG]
    http://gyazo.com/e89b924d10ac577ae652923cb9e0ef08
    That's all proof you are a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer,and you tried just to scam me.
    You are a thief,you should be not steamrep restricted,you should be permanently banned
  8. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    Just go in his profile,check the links,and you will see
    SAME STORY,HELD THE MONEYS
    Cheater
  9. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    Don't say us you don't scam anymore.
    750 days ago last ban
    alternative - 150 days about last ban
    so you are f✿✿✿in scamming everyone.
  10. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    If i was in your skin,i was hiding somewere,don't try to report on steamrep,because YOU are scammer,not ME
  11. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
  12. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    Yes,i deny to put you my paypal history,it's not your job to know my paypal history,here was a lot of money,and i don't want you to see my account.
    If i was a scammer,you still think i was sitting here and speaking?
    If Steamrep admins decide to ban me,they are really wrong.
    Look on account,decide who it;s scammer or not.
    Who getting scammed by me ?No-one
    Who getting scammed about that guy?A lot of people.
    When he add me,he told me he scammed many guys for tf2 items,but thats in the past.
    Inconstiently,i don't checked that,i belive he just joking.
    But now i see ,it;s logical for me now.
    That guy should no-more here,on steamrep
  13. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Umm, you once again, like always haven't posted a piece of evident backing you up. I have proven time and time again that you just stole my €150. I don't give two s✿✿✿s about your money, I just want you to prove that you don't have mine which is obvious you do cause you won't show your paypal.

You're just a liar and my previous (2+ year old scams) have nothing to do this. Why would someone joke about scamming prior to offering a trade for real money? I was dead serious cause I wanted you to know who I was.

IF I wanted to scam you, I would just do it on another account with no scam record and you would know NOTHING.

So here is the thing, I gave up on trying to help you, I have filed a report that is under investigation on PayPal, I have filed a Steam ticket against virtual theft, I'm getting you banned on SteamRep and going to make sure PayPal freezes your account.

I gave you multiple second chances to pay me back my money or give me the skins but all you did was:

1. Block me
    2. Put your profile on private
    3. Take my €150
    4. Call me a scammer
    5. Post more offers with MY items on CSGOLounge
    I WISH the guys I scammed were as nice as I was, none of them tried to make me realise how wrong I was for scamming like I'm showing you yet you're completely ungrateful about it. I'll use the words they used to describe me. You're the scum of society and deserve to go to hell.

Get off your paranoid horse, you lied that your father was a professional with PayPal issues yet you couldn't solve a simple dispute issue. Get out of here you lying little child, karma is going to bite you real soon just like it's biting me right now.
  14. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Also, before spitting "same story held the money", learn your s✿✿✿.

In my previous scams NEVER, EVER, have I sent money to a person via PayPal. I have never done it because disputes are risky. So STOP lying and admit you've just scammed my money.
  15. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    "Here was alot of money" - Shutup you ignorant babboon, you showed us your PayPal earlier with €0.32 and -€149 stop spitting up bullshit.
  16. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    I honestly wish an admin would just inspect this report and put some sense into this boy, he clearly needs help.
  17. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    And here is my last piece of proof to end this fool's crap.

[​IMG]
  18. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Five days after the scam and he still hasn't (as he promised) returned any of the money and refuses to speak.
  19. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

6 days and still no money has arrived back at me. No reply from Bogdan and he hasn't been online in days, his profile has been conveniently put private at the right time it seems.

Can an admin just ban him already, it's been a week. Rip €155
  20. BannedForever

BannedForever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86117431
    @益 Proofaay - i can't say you are not a scammer but that doesn't care now right? the point is this dude wont give your stuff back and should get tagged, so that's pretty much it.
    @AKRacing - Esti patetic, un mizerabil sa stii. Furi niste arme si dupa incerci sa minti fara sa aduci vro dovada ca acest individ ar fi vrut sa te fure? jalnic.
    (If you are wondering what i type is basicaly like this : Your pathetic, an wretched you know. Stealing Weapons/knife and trying to lieing without any evidence that this guy tried to pull a scam? pathetic.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.