1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097316455 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 益 Proofaay, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68525363
    Stai linistit frate,nu ma cunosti,asa ca nu ma jigni.
    Sunt si eu din Bucuresti,daca vrei sa vorbim face to face sau ceva sa stii cum s-a desfasurat treaba,ma anunti.
    Asa ca ,nu ma jigni,cat timp nici nu ma cunosti,ok?
    lucrurile nu stau asa cum par,si daca vrei sa ma jignesti o putem face intr-un mod non-online.

I say you again,it's my business if i keep my profile private or not.
  2. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    And yes,Proofay,i just called my dad,because he is a Lawyer,and know good that rules.And make me think that thing.
    So he just put some notes via my account on paypal,and i think close my account.
  3. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57257708
    Whatever dude, I'm honestly tired of trying. Well done, you had a successful scam, hope you feel good about yourself, not cause you scammed but because I basically begged you to think twice and not do the mistake that I did when I was younger.

Once again, if I wanted to scam, I would've but I don't do that anymore because it's wrong and pathetic. Sorry but you'll have to enjoy your bans. If you want to talk about it normally on steam, feel free to add me again, I'm still here to help.
  4. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    And thanks BannedForever for your support
  5. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Bogdan just stop. You took the money so there is no point in lying, cause the matter of fact remains that you took my money and I got none of the items that you owe me. It's been 6 days and I honestly gave up all hope in you now.
  6. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    My advice would be to just hand over the items (you don't even have to hand them all. Just the awp, ak, m4 and knife) and let's just end this stupid dispute. You go home with €150 pocket and no bans and I get the items that I paid for. Simple.
  7. David Trezeguet

David Trezeguet Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30594300
    Lots of unnecessary comments that are making this report look awful.Obviously he scammed you as every trader in csgo lounge that barely speaks english.Maybe the point is that you deserved it with previous actions.Firstly a moderator will look at it before an admin.So be patient on this site things are usually with delay becouse too much reports are being reviewed.Keep.in mind im just a member not a moderator.Good luck with the report and you are in your right.
  8. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    How can you possibly associate my old scams (which I refunded even though I remained banned) as a justifiable reason to scam me? That's just stupid. I know a moderator will not look into this report any time soon as I'm on low priority order due to being tagged as a scammer. I just want to make sure that every person that views his SteamRep can see this thread and judge the person for himself.
  9. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
  10. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    I'm lack of people like you,you know?
    Here are some things why the people don't trust you:
    SMOKEABLES S> NUTS BALLCAP: Mhm
    益 Proofaay: Don't worry giving myself in, got all the stuff I needed
    益 Proofaay: Thanks anyway
    SMOKEABLES S> NUTS BALLCAP: Yes, but you know.
    SMOKEABLES S> NUTS BALLCAP: You wont have servers to play on.
    SMOKEABLES S> NUTS BALLCAP: once banned.
    益 Proofaay: I don't need
    益 Proofaay: This is a decoy account
    益 Proofaay: I've been scamming for 3 years now
    益 Proofaay: It's a casual routine I go through

You are very serious,i see,that's http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198074781145-益-proofaay.19888/
    last reply.
    You just scam people,then telling you just scammed him.
    It's a "decoy account"
    Don't tell us you usualy to scam about 2 years ago,now 140 days you scammed,and you scam everytime.
    2.Your police in your replyes ,and nice words,are just s✿✿✿,just reason to people trust you,but you don't deserve to be respected,you are just a s✿✿✿.

So stop that.
    It's not work with me,i cache many scammers since today,your not the first.
  11. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Dude, stop using that crap. It's been almost two weeks and you still haven't given my money. I'm not interested in the money, or in the skins, I don't want you to give me anything. I want to you get banned on every platform I can get you banned for.
  12. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Can someone just lock this thread until an admin bans the guy please, thank you
  13. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    I just want to point out that this is not a report on Proof, this is a report on you AK. Dredging up all you can to point Proof as a scammer doesn't matter because he himself has admitted that he is. He has shown completely honesty and transparency in his dealings and rather then begrudging the ban on his account, he moves on without complaining about it.

You on the other hand have done all you can to deflect all suspicion on him rather then try and provide evidence to counter it. You have shown nothing uneditted to support your side and keep on insisting that you're not scamming even though you have the money...you have the items...that's the very definition of a scam. Just because it has been put into dispute, doesn't mean paypal goes "Oh, this has been disputed so...close in this guys favor, and keep the money for ourselves!" I have been on the receiving end of a dispute when selling something. When the dispute closed in my favor, the money was put immediately back into my account. It wasn't held in limbo for weeks upon weeks.

I just wanted to say that. I wish you the best in your report Proof.
  14. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Just wanted to add the Steam have finally started investigating the case today. Can anyone give me an approx. time as to when this report will start being reviewed?
  15. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Rofl still no reply, what a joke.

GG @AKRacing - Enjoy the money
  16. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
  17. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581

Hello,

Please do not carry out discussions in report threads - they are NOT forums for open discourse.

If you have something constructive to add, you are welcome to reply. However, opinions, "he scammed me too"s, vouches, and anecdotes are not welcome and will result in forum warnings and bans.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    - Repping. Evidence stands by itself and any vouches are disregarded and void.
    - Reporting the accused, they should make their own report.
    - Petty replies and drawn out arguments.
    - Opinions on the report as a whole.

Things that we want to see are:
    - Asking reporter to upload evidence that is currently missing from report criteria.
    - Additional evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    - Accused user replying, settling the report by either counter evidence.

Best,
    Gentleman
  18. a Gentleman

Steam:

Comments like these are not appreciated or welcome. Bumping your report does not help it get processed any faster.
  19. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello 益 Proofaay,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.