1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198097746065 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CykaKing, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CykaKing

CykaKing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52344102
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198097746065

Victim profile: 76561198064953932

What happened? Description:
    Traded with this guy earlier. Everything well ok, he left me a +rep comment on profile

So I wrote to him again, asking if he wants to buy Sniper Elite Trilogy. He said yes. He told me to go first so I did. Asked vew times to send money and he told to wait. So I've waited. Went to play CS:GO and waited. Then I checked conversation again... The guy's offline. I go on his profile. It's f✿✿✿✿✿✿ private. He f✿✿✿✿✿✿ blocked me and deleted from friend list. I'm so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mad right now. I still don't have money on the PayPal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Traded with this guy earlier. Everything well ok, he left me a +rep comment on profile

So I wrote to him again, asking if he wants to buy Sniper Elite Trilogy. He said yes. He told me to go first so I did. Asked vew times to send money and he told to wait. So I've waited. Went to play CS:GO and waited. Then I checked conversation again... The guy's offline. I go on his profile. It's f✿✿✿✿✿✿ private. He f✿✿✿✿✿✿ blocked me and deleted from friend list. I'm so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mad right now. I still don't have money on the PayPal.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CykaKing We need screenshots of paypal history from yesterday till today - also need trade game history from yesterday till today, both should be unedited screenshots and both should include the URL at the top of the pages.
    CykaKing likes this.
  3. CykaKing

CykaKing New User

Steam:
    Here is PayPal and gift history-you can see that I've traded with him earlier

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @CykaKing Paypal screen appears edited - needs to be unedited and not altered in anyway.
  5. CykaKing

CykaKing New User

Steam:
    here you are

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks I'll move it to review.... @TragicFX please avoid clogging up reports in the future.
    TragicFX likes this.
  7. CykaKing

CykaKing New User

Steam:
    It's f✿✿✿✿✿✿ half a year

blyat c✿✿✿ f✿✿✿✿✿ wee wee

wolololololololoo
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2021
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @CykaKing The user has been banned/tagged for nearly 8 months - stop bumping this one since the objective is already meet.
  9. CykaKing

CykaKing New User

Steam:
    I don't see my report on his page tho
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.