1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198098976002 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Astrobot11, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astrobot11

Astrobot11 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66054658
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198098976002

Victim profile: 76561198092375044

What happened? Description:
    So this guy tried to take away a strange villians viel from me by saying that he was recording me and wanted fees for his work. He never told me of the youtube thing before and in the end when we made no deal for a trade he strated saying all this that he wanted my veil as fees.
    Here are the proofs of this conversation. Although i somehow manged to escape him.​

Provide Evidence:
    So this guy randomly added me and wanted to trade his 2011 festive set.I said ok but then he charged me a lot for that set so I said no thanks for the trade.He then said that he was recording all what i was saying to him and would upload it on youtube.He never told me that and said he wants my villians veil for this and in the beginning he never told me about this.I also asked him for the link for this converstion so he said cya. Im sorry i dont have the screeny of that youtube conversation but the rest of the conversation is here.​

Attached Files:

2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @Astrobot11

Checked out the screenshot a few times, and I don't see anywhere that he claimed he wanted any fees for his work, nor that he was 'recording' it. The only thing that I can find is that he knows 'how to youtube'. Like you said, you don't have the rest of the conversation, and I'm afraid with the evidence you have provided, it is not enough for any mark.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.