1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198099793330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom, Nov 4, 2015.

1. EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19453950
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198099793330

Victim profile: 76561197999173629

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me of 7 keys, which he said he would send for $14.70. I had sold him keys before, that's why i trusted him, but only 2, he has now said he sent the $ to my paypal and i checked and showed him my history. It wasn't there​

Provide Evidence:
    Basically what is in the description, I had sold this guys keys before for 4.60 (2 keys) and then now sold 7 keys to him (14.70) but now he has deleted me after being offline for 3 days, then talking to me saying "he sent the money"​

Attached Files:

2. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    If you have any uncropped, unedited photos of the chat log and trade history, you should upload them; those would help staff process your report quicker.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  3. EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19453950
    Yeah, its just i cropped the chat one because it had my email and etc in it.... but i dont have the convo anymore since he deleted me and blocked me. Damn. But i can do an uncropped of trade history
  4. a514n

a514n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120506967
    Upload what you can; something's better than nothing!

For future reference: If you're concerned about your privacy and sensitive information, SteamRep does allow you to hide information like your Steam Username and the such, as long as you have a version that does not hide anything. If a SteamRep staff member asks for this, which they may, rest assured that they will treat it with care.

I have provided two examples of how you can hide personal information, yet provide the photographic evidence required of reports.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to visit http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/ to see what to do, and what not to do, when filing a report later down the line.

Attached Files:

5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation is either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    • Screenshots of Paypal activity is missing.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.