1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198099949159 - (EmporerPandaOfDarkness / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mAiLmAN, Dec 22, 2013.

1. mAiLmAN

mAiLmAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58092976
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099949159 (EmporerPandaOfDarkness)

Victim profile: 76561198076451680

What happened? Description:
    Met this guy in a server, and I added him to my friends list. After a while (not immediately to evoke suspicion), he asked me to loan him 3 keys, which was acceptable, so I took a screenshot and saved the agreement. Then he asked for more, and again, I screenshot, expecting to be paid back in October. When I asked this month, he unfriended and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. mAiLmAN

mAiLmAN New User

Steam:
    I recently submitted another report and I would really appreciate having this resolved.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a Moderator but you will most likely need to put a Screenshot of your inventory history:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  4. mAiLmAN

mAiLmAN New User

Steam:
    Thank you for taking some interest and attempting to help me with my report.
    The screenshot is provided below, but remember, the scam happened a long time ago. It is under the name of Panda-Senpai, which matches the name on the Steamrep url I provided.

You can clearly see both transactions below, but this happened almost one year ago.
    Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

The original agreement states you'll get paid back in October, the inventory history screenshots only show the first 2 days of October, this is not enough to prove any wrongdoing by the accused. If you have the rest of this evidence, PM me and we can take a look at reopening this.

Thanks.