1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198101659441 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by playTF2.com, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playTF2.com

playTF2.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24519463
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198101659441

Victim profile: 76561198009304655

What happened? Description:
    Added me after seeing my items on marketplace.tf
    Wanted to "inspect" my items
    As soon I I told him to unhide his backpack, he unfriended me and his profile is now hidden. Please see screenshot. I did not fall for this scam​

Provide Evidence:
    Added me after seeing my items on marketplace.tf
    Wanted to "inspect" my items
    As soon I I told him to unhide his backpack, he unfriended me and his profile is now hidden. Please see screenshot. I did not fall for this scam​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here - what else do you have because asking to inspect something in your inventory or backpack alone isn't a scam.
  3. playTF2.com

playTF2.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24519463
    Horse, I frankly dont care if he's banned or not. I'm just warning others. Ban him if you like. lol - But don't blame me when he actually scams someone.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't submit reports here though without proper evidence accusing someone of wrong doing. Someone could very well do the same thing against you and that wouldn't be right. Giving a guilt trip over if the user does something bad or not in the future isn't up for discussion here..its what you are reporting right now...right here.
    You don't have the needed evidence to prove any scam was happening or did happen.
    So I'm sorry to say that this report is rejected for lack of any evidence against the accused.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.