1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198101778062 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ (ಥ_ಥ), Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ (ಥ_ಥ)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ (ಥ_ಥ) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41923995
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198101778062

Victim profile: 76561198044113718

What happened? Description:
    I have a friend named nathan10135, he just randomly messaged me "hey can i buy your bp for money?" I did agree, he kept on talking how his brother apperently hid it in a funeral home then I began to think it was fake. So, the day after that nathan messaged me about the trade and we went in a group chat with the middleman named gummy, then the middleman sent me a trade so I accepted it, then I put up my items and he put up 2 items after i told him my family was in a bad situation which is true, but the items weren't close to what price I gave him then we talked for a while then i made the trade, then he put a fake code down and I tried it, it didn't work. So he unfriended me and changed his username to the salty sardine. My items I put up was Ap-sap, The bread bite, thee rune blade, 3 refined, Graybanns, and he put up a rogues robe and a rust botkiller.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.