1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198102101648 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by bul188, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bul188

bul188 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33228149
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102101648 ()

Victim profile: 76561198026722026

What happened? Description:
    First of all, sorry about the Report Type, I didn't really know what type it was, I'm sure you get this a lot and again, I'm sorry.

This is all in the video I posted(I think)

Okay, so I'm selling my 20keys Unusual for 20keys or looking for offers and this guy offers me his unusual + sweets, I check his BP and it has gone, I ask him if he still has it and he makes an new comment offering a different unusual, a few minutes after he makes ANOTHER new comment. "so?" I asked him to stop making comments, he asked me to say yes or no, that's when I checked his BP, turns out he no longer had it. (This isn't a case of him never having it, he had some trades up on outpost of the hats) I was getting bored of talking to him through BP so I ask him to add me, he does, not before posting ANOTHER COMMENT saying "Added".

THIS IS THE SCAM PART. Okay so he added me and instead of showing me the hat + sweets, he showed me 10 keys, then told me the hat was only worth 10 keys, I was furious, baffled and disgusted. Anyway, I say no and make some immature ban threats, because I want this guy to be at the least upset a little, anyway he insults my mother or something then apparently he blocked me.

That's pretty much it, sorry for the long explanation, I probably could have shortened that, sorry.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. bul188

bul188 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33228149
    Sorry I forgot to mention that I started recording because Steam gave me a warning that other players have reported him for scamming.
  3. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    There's no scam here, underpaying or lowballing is not bannable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.