1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198102275774 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Starman | trade.tf, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman | trade.tf

Starman | trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55798383
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198102275774

Victim profile: 76561198071862494

What happened? Description:
    This user and I met on Bazaar.tf. He saw my trade, and we agreed that he would pay me $387 for my Strange Unusual Aqua Marine Rocket Launcher (Minimal Wear; effect: Cool). I decided to go first without looking for a middleman, so I sent him the item. He then blocked me without paying, and sold the item for two unusuals which he is now trying to sell on Backpack.tf. He went under the name "Cielo" and used a different avatar at the time of the scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately, I cannot provide proof of the Steam Chat since he blocked me, but I do have proof that we traded.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Starman | trade.tf

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots ...)
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.