1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198105566495 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Call Me Chowmein, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Call Me Chowmein

Call Me Chowmein New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:173862103
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105566495

Victim profile: 76561198307989935

What happened? Description:
    Okay , so this guy Escanor , adds me on steam on 15 th May ,2018 saying that he wants to trade
    my Collector Cache "2018" sets and Immortals for his Lina Arcana. I find this trade quite lucrative and say yes and he asks me about how do i wanna do this trade since my items are only giftable. He then told me he was willing to go if i went 50% first. So after thorough discussion we agreed upon 4 immortals and 6 caches for his Lina Arcana. I was to send him 4 immortals then after he would send me the Arcana and then I would send him the rest of the Caches So after this event he texts me daily regarding this trade. Now on 16th June, 2018 , THE DAY OF THE TRADE :
    I send him 4 immortals , but then he says , he wants 3 caches too and that was the deal, I even sent him chat logs , but he says , he can't trust me , and he doesnt know whether these sets are giftable or not. I said that it was too risky for me . He told me to check his steam profile and all those trade he made , and all those +rep he has on his profile and I checked. Over 33 pages of trade made and +rep and so thinking that he was a legit buyer , i send him the 3 cache. But then again he says he wants the remaining items of the deal first and goes on ranting about his profile and how he can't trust me and all his +rep in his profile . I was already neck deep in this s✿✿✿ so i couldn't back down , so i gift him the remaining cache on 17th June ,2018. Then he dissappears for 1 day , boom , offline , but he didnt unfreind me , after countless tries to contact him , he texts me saying that he was busy right now and wanted to send the item the next day
    I felt relieved thinking that he wasnt a scammer.
    Now
    18th June 2018.

I asked him to send me my Lina Arcana and he said that it was on VP game and he had some problem withdrawing. He said that he was trying and meanwhile he asked for 3 more cache set that i had . I said it wasn't the part of our deal and I even threatened him to report him to Steam and SteamRep. He said that he was trying and he really wanted those 3 sets too.
    I continually refused. After few minutes Boom , he changes his name and unfreinds me.

Like the ✿✿✿✿✿✿ I am, I close the chat window thinking he just went offline and now I don't have a chat Log . BUT I WAS SMART ENOUGH , to take screen shots of his profile in game when he opened my Gifts , and I also took screen shot of his Inventory with my gifts , and my name tag on it.

I did some further research about this guy Escanor (Pride). This guy has been scamming people from 4 years now . Using this same method and his fake profile +rep, he manipulates countless of victims via this gifting method and unlike general scammers he tries to take as much items from his victim as he possibly can before unfreinding.

Here's what I did :
    1) Reported him to steam for fraud and scamming
    2) Wrote an Email to steam regarding my Chat Logs
    3) Asked a freind to add him , as my spy , and talk to him about trading giftable items for his items so that atleast I have a chat log.

This guy is a professional with a really strong steam profile, which makes getting victims even easier. I just want this cancer to be removed from this gaming community.
    So please guide me on how i can do this​

Provide Evidence:
    I am trying my best to gain further proof of him scamming me so please cope with me and help me perma ban this scammer.

1) This is his profile with all my gifts opened by him on it.
    View attachment 662593

2) THIS IS THE REMAINING UNOPENED CACHE SETS IN HIS INVENTORY.

View attachment 662594

3) THIS IS ME AFTER BEING UNFREINDED AND CAN'T ADD AGAIN.

View attachment 662599

This is the guy(my freind) helping me since I don't have my own Chatlog.

View attachment 662597

THIS IS HIM (My Freind)AGREEING TO HELP ME .

View attachment 662598

I have attached a Chatlog , of my freind , talking with him about trading 10 Immortals and 15 Caches for his Firetalon . THe CONVERSATION HERE IS SIMILAR TO MINE , BY SIMILAR I MEAN HE IS USING THE SAME TRICK.

Chat Session Pictures:

View attachment 662604 View attachment 662605 View attachment 662606

HERE WE CAN SEE THAT HE REFRAINS WHEN MY FREIND MENTIONS ME IN HIS PROFILE , AND HE SAYS THAT HE GAVE ME A PA ARCANA .

HERE IS MY TRADE OFFER HISTORY PAGE JUST TO SHOW THAT I DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM HIM.

View attachment 662633

AFTER THIS MY FREIND WAS UNFREINDED AND BLOCKED LIKE ME !!

View attachment 662620

PLEASE DO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS PERSON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLEASE DO TELL ME IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP​

PRIDE    : wbhy
    PRIDE    : add
    その マイア 地獄 神: arcana?
    PRIDE    : for?
    その マイア 地獄 神: immo and cache
    PRIDE    : what cache do u have
    その マイア 地獄 神: collector cache
    PRIDE    : what heroes
    その マイア 地獄 神: 30
    その マイア 地獄 神: 30 collector cache?
    その マイア 地獄 神: ok
    PRIDE    : 30 ???
    その マイア 地獄 神: ya
    その マイア 地獄 神: 4 immno
    PRIDE    : so u got rares?
    PRIDE    : i cant see your invent
    その マイア 地獄 神: i can buy dude
    PRIDE    : how do we trade those?
    PRIDE    : if u buy
    その マイア 地獄 神: , i wanna trade collectors cache set for you i wanna trade collectors cache set for you firetalon
    i wanna trade collectors cache set for you firetalon
    , i wanna trade collectors cache set for you firetalon
    , i wanna trade collectors cache set for you firetalon
    その マイア 地獄 神: 15 cache and 10 immo
    その マイア 地獄 神: with rare
    PRIDE    : talo
    PRIDE    : okay
    PRIDE    : 15cache with rare?
    PRIDE    : and 10immos
    その マイア 地獄 神: yes
    その マイア 地獄 神: do u have arcana
    PRIDE    : yes
    その マイア 地獄 神: come on give me
    その マイア 地獄 神: i mean trade
    PRIDE    : when shall i get
    PRIDE    : the sets?
    PRIDE    : and immos
    PRIDE    : when can u gift those
    その マイア 地獄 神: 1 month wait , we go by gifting system okay
    PRIDE    : okay
    PRIDE    : thats fine with me
    PRIDE    : but who gift 1st?
    その マイア 地獄 神: u
    PRIDE    : firehook 1st?
    PRIDE    : agaisnt 10 immo and 15cache?
    PRIDE    : i cant go 1st sorry
    PRIDE    : too many for 1 item only
    その マイア 地獄 神: ill 1
    PRIDE    : okay thatsg ood
    PRIDE    : so half immo and half cache set 1st
    PRIDE    : then i send u fire hook
    PRIDE    : okay add nickanem to me
    PRIDE    : so we wont forget the deal
    PRIDE    : today is 6-18-2018
    PRIDE    : we can gift affter 30days
    その マイア 地獄 神: sure
    その マイア 地獄 神: can u give me 1
    PRIDE    : whc
    その マイア 地獄 神: in ur profile some body gift u a lot
    その マイア 地獄 神: 1st
    その マイア 地獄 神: I text you later with detals
    PRID

Attached Files:

2. Call Me Chowmein

Call Me Chowmein New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:173862103
    Hello Guys ,
    UPDATE ABOUT QUICK TRADE SCAM
    I managed to find my ChatLogs and here's the additional required screenshots.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to show proof you sent what you stated and didn't receive what you described here with full screenshots.
    1 week to do so.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.