1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198105566495 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iPlayForKeeps, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iPlayForKeeps

iPlayForKeeps New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19016293
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105566495

Victim profile: 76561197998298315

What happened? Description:
    Found on reddit trade forum. Agreed on exchanging multiple giftable items for Steam Wallet gift Card cash. I paid $5 initially but I had to get Steam Guard on my phone. We at this point have discussed how the trade will proceed. I pay a 5 or 10 dollar increment first via STEAM Giftcard. They then will gift the item after payment is received for that item.

Now that we can proceed, he is refusing to do the agreed trade, rather asking for half the cash first. I haven't received the Golden Juggernaut sword in question or received a refund for it either

He states he's worries about me only trying to get his jugg sword only..(like it matters, I already PAID for it) so i suggest he gives me another 5$ set we agreed on and he changes the subject...

I convince him to continue the trade via our original method and he asks to wait to get home from work...

He messages me a week later asking to trade half my money again. I refuse so he asks me to post a common dota 2 item on the market so he can pay me back buy rebuying the item. I did so in the attached picture "common item"

I find out later he deletes me from friends list and makes his profile private. Dude is a bottom feeder and deserves a report on his account.

TLDR: Scammer gets $5 from me, deletes me from friends list and goes private. I have chat logs as proof​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @iPlayForKeeps Every single screenshot you edited needs to be uploaded again - unedited.
  3. iPlayForKeeps

iPlayForKeeps New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse how do I do that? I can only screen shot so much of the conversation at 1 time
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What? What do you mean how do you do that? See this screenshot for example
    https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/proof-1-png.719029/
    There is a little red line drawn on it - that is an EDIT - we do NOT review edited screenshots.
    Just screenshot them and upload it - don't edit it or alter it in anyway. No matter what they say if you have marked on it like an edit it won't be used and anything on it will not be taken in consideration.
  5. iPlayForKeeps

iPlayForKeeps New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse I don't have the unedited screenshots. Will I have to make a new post w/out the edited pictures?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.