1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198106048753 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com, Jun 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com

NoobBaiter69 KeyDrop.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78069638
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198106048753

Victim profile: 76561198116405005

What happened? Description:
    I added him through dotagiftx to buy the drow ranger set from him for 10$ and after a month, i send him 1 TF2 key first to reserve the set, after a month he just DM me today on steam it's time for trade and i send him the rest of the item and he just blocked me after i traded for him through his alt account. Because steam message is deleted so i can't show the original account but i can show the alt account screenshot after i send him the item and he blocked me. Luckily, he's still stupid enough to not change his name after the scam. His main account and his alt account is also banned on dotagiftx. I can record my refresh my steam support page so you can see that it's not messed with by the F12.
    There is also a screenshot of my inventory history and as you see, it ended with my trade and no gifted back from him
    Please ban both of this animal accounts so that other people don't become victim like me.

The ID of the account that received my item:​
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Provide Evidence:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    We not accept get friend message logs - that is also noted.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.