1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198107269853 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Aproksiy, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24447792
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107269853

Victim profile: 76561198009161312

What happened? Description:
    This guys added me and asking about my giftable (not tradeable) sets. We talking about 30% of price and he agreed my offer. He don't want go 1st, so i've checked here and didn't find any suspicious things. I've sent my sets and right after that he was delete me from friends. I've lost about 5$, it's pretty nothing for me but i see many sets in his inventory so seems like i'm not only one victim. Please, don't delete my report because won't stop. My chat's screenshots only from Dota2 game because i've closed my chat (yea, stupid, i know). But i'll add screenshots of his inventory with my items. Check ID number on screenshots to be sure.

Also this guy have twink:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075742550/

Provide Evidence:
    Check screenshots below​

Attached Files:

2. Elsa-Senpai

Elsa-Senpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79006105
    As far as im concerned, i have personally traded with this person via gifting through dota and i have never encountered any problems with dealing with him before. He is fairly trusted in my eyes and his account looks like a pretty damn legitimate one. I think there's must be some kind of misunderstanding or you just have it all wrong. No, i am not siding or being biased towards him but im just speaking on experience with dealing with him.
  3. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    he got my stuff and ran away. what i had wrong? also he blocked me on dota2lounge when i tried to recieve my payments.
  4. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    at all u have "Taichi" in your friendlist. so u can be only one of his twinks too.
  5. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    some more adding. he GOT my sets. and he changed his nickname but.... ID still same (76561198107269853)

Attached Files:

6. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66826364
    Well, I think this trader Aproksiy is just being jealous of what other have in their inventory. I have done several gifting trades with the accused and all went out successfully. If you have a look at the photos he posted, he can't even give a strong evidence that the accused was cheating him. Only a noob will trust his words
  7. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Steam:
    Futhermore he got lots of good bundle why should he wasting his time scamming some cheap bundles like urs
  8. Elsa-Senpai

Elsa-Senpai New User

Steam:
    As i have already aformentioned, i have dealt with the said suspect before which means i added him to do trades. If i didn't add him , i wouldn't have been able to do said trades. I mean, gosh, you don't even have concrete evidence on whether he really did scam you or not, heck, you may even just faked the pictures and tried to out him as a fraud. Jealousy can be very strong sometimes as mentioned by the user above me.
  9. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    so many guys which did their first comment exactly in my report. scammer called his friends?
    did u see screenshoots of his message? also screenshoots of his backpack and history from dota2? stop writing and open your eyes.
  10. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Steam:
    then u shud check his inventory too he got 1 of my bundle the invoker one but i didnt unfriend him coz he traded me his storm bundle
    and u are calling him a scammer
  11. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    i'm not care why he did it.
    he did and only that cares me.
    And... jealous? Lol. Sorry but my inventory worth more than his inventory and both his defenders. Open your eyes before said something.
  12. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    And both defender had "Taichi" in their friendlist, second defender also have trash gifted set from that "taichi" too. As i said, i'm not care WHY, he DID and only that cares me.
  13. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Steam:
    Just bunch of s✿✿✿ fortress item and barking like a dog
  14. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    tf2 inventory, my angry rude "friend". stop trash talking.
  15. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Steam:
  16. Chiya Ujimatsu 千夜

Steam:
    as if ur sets are expensive
  17. Elsa-Senpai

Elsa-Senpai New User

Steam:
    As expected from Russians, please refrain from saying rude comments would you kindly. Honestly if your so 'rich and gifted at trading' you wouldnt get scammed by such a common scam would you now. Just because I have him in my friends list doesn't mean jack s✿✿✿, I don't care how rich you are how are wonderful you think you actually are, you're just a sad sack of pathetic crap for trying to frame other people for things they clearly won't and wouldn't do. I honestly wouldn't care if you were richer because I clearly know you aren't, and believe me, I'm far richer than you could imagine so please, the next time you think of ways to frame someone, think of a smarter way would ya? I think the world would really appreciate it, and they would also appreciate it if you could speak better and proper English, I can't understand half the s✿✿✿ your spewing out.
  18. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    Jeez, such racist from your side. But your and your friend rude behaviour doesn't changing the fact that this guy is a scammer. I'm happy for u and your tremendous bulk of money, but i'm really not care, try to catch that. " I've lost about 5$, it's pretty nothing for me but i see many sets in his inventory so seems like i'm not only one victim." It's the only thing that i care because i would be happy if i'll keep some people from being scammed by that guy. Defend u friend but it will change nothing.
  19. Illidian Stormrage

Illidian Stormrage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94438080
    Firstly, you kept accusing this guy for scamming you but apparently, there is no clear evidence that you have any transaction or conversation with him. As mentioned by other users above, the screenshot attached by you ONLY includes messages from the trader whom you accused, AND you can always edit it using Photoshop. Same thing applies to the screenshots of the inventory you share here.
    Secondly, you kept mentioning that you bundles worth 5 USD. Is that really so? I have just checked the market price for the bundles you highlighted, they really worth nothing, especially when these bundles are not tradable. I bet you are just exaggerating it to attract the admins' attention.
    Thirdly, you kept bragging that you don't care about the money you lost and were trying to protect other traders from being scammed by this trader. You said that you see many sets in this trader's inventory. But have you opened your eyes wide to see clearly whether they are gifted by others? Or are those many sets ACTUALLY bought by this trader himself/herself? And even a couple of them are gifted by other traders, WHO ARE YOU to judge those sets are scammed by this particular trader? Do you make any effort finding out before accusing this trader for nothing?
    My advice to you : Stop feeling like a Saint as you are NONE.
    Consult an ophthalmologist if you have vision loss. OR
    Consult a psychiatrist if you have paranoid schizophrenia.
    Finally, STOP barking like a dog or crying like an infant.
    Thank you.
  20. Aproksiy

Aproksiy New User

Steam:
    For godsake, twink are coming for making a Devil from me. I'm pretty tired talking with scammer's friends and twinks. I leaved enough information, so The Almighty Moderator, for the name of God, come in!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.