1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198107767124 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stormy Lion, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormy Lion

Stormy Lion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69719419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107767124

Victim profile: 76561198099704566

What happened? Description:
    We agreed on a 2 ref vs 2 ref Spycrab and other user left before he paid up. The spycrab occurred on PPM Unusual trade Server #3 and can confirm that Pastor of Hamsters witnessed the end result of the other user running.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have proof of the initial agreement and I don't plan on making this scam report permanent for this user.

I don't have proof because this user has been a long time member and acted under a verbal agreement.

I won the spycrab of 2 refined and the accused runner agreed to pay up which I have proof of in the screenshots down below but instead of accepting the final offer he left the server and got off of steam.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he did this by mistake and left by accident before paying up. But if that is not the case after a few days I will follow with the initial statement of this report that he ran from the spycrab.

Pictures of the end result and verification of the user are below​

Attached Files:

2. Stormy Lion

Stormy Lion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69719419
    Okay the user paid the 2 refined. The report can be closed by a moderator.
  3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.