1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198107844556 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by mYxZjelele, Feb 27, 2015.

1. mYxZjelele

mYxZjelele New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30556567
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198107844556

Victim profile: 76561198021378862

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to cashout my Karambit Tiger Tooth Factory New and upon contacting multiple people on reddit and csgolounge I was approached by the guy I'm reporting. We had some discussion on the price and we both agreed on a 625$ dollars thru paypal. Seeing how he had a high amount of rep involving real money trades that didn't seem faked I agreed to his demand to go first. He then told me to wait a day to gather money.

Upon trading the next day he added 8 keys to the trade saying " I don't usually do empty trades", still not suspecting anything I accepted the trade. Following on, he was talking about some issues with internet and went offline and later I realised he blocked me. He also set his profile private after that.

Checking back after few days karambit was gone from his inventory and profile is back to public. Unfortunately I cannot provide chat logs as he has me blocked and I didn't save them at the time.

I know that it is my bad, but I want to make sure he doesn't get a chance to scam anyone else.
    He is still searching for naive traders on csgolounge, profile here: http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198107844556

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73789414
    oh rly ? where is a chat ? any proof to that ? Funny how ppl get mad about trade and cant give some legit proof ? sad to see that
  3. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    i am honest with everyone and i will not accept random accuse on random stuff good luck with that report for me its ridiculous
  4. mYxZjelele

mYxZjelele New User

Steam:
    Who gives a s✿✿✿ whether you accept random accuse or not? I got scammed and I will fight for justice regardless of what nobodies like you have to say about that.
  5. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    aight i am honest person let see how justice will be
  6. mYxZjelele

mYxZjelele New User

Steam:
    I'm going to hunt you until you either pay the price we agreed on or you get banned from anything even closely connected to steam or trading. Mark my words, you will not get out of this scot-free.
    I ♥ 日本 JDM likes this.
  7. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    liked your post
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Do you happen to have screenshots of the chat agreement? Also, please add a screenshot of your inventory trade history in full and uncropped and with the URL bar included.
  9. mYxZjelele

mYxZjelele New User

Steam:
    Here is the full and uncropped screenshot with fully visible URL: http://i.imgur.com/wVyz3EN.png, will add it to main post as well.
  10. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    i gave him 8 keys he accepted my offer, thats all now is crying about scam and random bulls.it.
  11. mYxZjelele

mYxZjelele New User

Steam:
    If you really belive that, unblock me and add me again and I will provide with chat logs. Oh ofcourse you wouldn't do that because then everyone would have a proof that you are a scamming bastard that takes advantage of others.
  12. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    be careful on that what you saying if mod will need anything from me i will show him ppl which can vouch for me those arent random traders
  13. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    Can any1 take any action to it ? this thread is pure b.llshit and still has a pending status
  14. iLikeNoobies

iLikeNoobies New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18647299