1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198107845593 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SoulTurtle, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68272321
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198107845593

Victim profile: 76561198096810370

What happened? Description:
    I was on csgo lounge and saw I good offer. I got in contact with the person and they added me on steam. I began to talk with him and see what items he would offer. I talked with him and asked him. Then he asked me where I got my knife, I responded saying I bought it and he said that he wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitched item. He sent me a link to a steam community that he had made to look like some kind of community service. I noticed the owner of the community had a trade ban and was Steam Level 0, the owner also had his profile privated. I asked him to explain why the owner was banned. He changed the subject and said that if I wasn't comfortable then I would trade my item to one of my friends. I had been scammed like this once before and I said that I knew what he was doing and I had been scammed this way before. He instantly unfriended me and went offline.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68272321
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    SR profile block to user that posted it?
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.