1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198108152263 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by demon mus #дворецбои, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198108152263

Victim profile: 76561199056145036

What happened? Description:
    We were playing Rising Storm and he was talking about counter strike, flexing with his items and asking other players if they had any good skins. I have an a Lotus AK and a blue gem bayonett, so I agreed to trade see if there was anything to trade with him. We were in Rising Storm voicechat and steam trade. He continued flexing and said he was gonna give me a bunch of items for my knife, since "he always wanted a blue gem". He put insane items in the trade, in the end overpaying around ~150€. He said that it was okay for him and he didnt mind, he just wanted the knife. So while we were playing he changed the trade and then pressured me to accept over voice chat. When I noticed he removed his AK-Vulcan stattrak, I called the scam and cancled the trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    bruv how??​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here but there is nothing here that says this user did anything wrong or fraud related at all here.
    Nothing - no chat logs or anything and just posting a picture of some cartoon animal isn't acceptable.
    Please do not post such reports like this here again.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    This user wasn't found guilty of any wrong doing per policy due to lack of any evidence what so ever.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.