1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198108408800 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Axe Axe... Come to Axe!!, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Axe Axe... Come to Axe!!

Axe Axe... Come to Axe!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:108674469
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198108408800

Victim profile: 76561198177614666

What happened? Description:
    this person cheated me with some immortal, they do not consider their high rep because it is a very bad person​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cream

Cream New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74071536
    are you on your f***** mind? why did you crop the name of the guy who chat me? and why didnt you post the whole convo? dont make some issue just because i didnt deal with you. this guy kept harassing me after i got back home. he told me that last night some random guy told him i am a scammer. i told him it is very imposible because that time i never did a trade that time because i am still on trade restriction for 5 days because of password reset. i kept telling him to send the id of the guy who told him. but he never did send it to me. so i checked it manualy with the name he told me. i noticed they had the same nickname history. "altitude" so i told him that it seems like that guy is him. and i told him why he is harassing me. then he never replied. and then i told him to stop harassing me because i dont even know him and i blocked him and removed him.
  3. Cream

Cream New User

Steam:
    post the whole convo. and stop harassing me i dont even know you. to the mods. is there a way that i could do something because of this guys harassment? like a report or something?
  4. Cream

Cream New User

Steam:
    accept my friend request!

Attached Files:

5. Cream

Cream New User

Steam:
    mods please do something to this guy i dont know what to do to keep him out of me.
  6. Cream

Cream New User

Steam:
    here you can see i have 4 days left for trade restriction.. (1.png)

to the guy who reported this. accept my friend request and tell me why are you doing this to me, ill report you to steam for harassment if you dont stop. that private profile though (friend request.png)

Attached Files:

7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Missing:
    1. Trade agreement (chat between the accused and victim) where some form of agreement for trading X for Y between the 2.
    2. Steam Trade history screenshots missing (proof of any trade occurring or not, showing that part of the trade was not done)
    3. External real world transaction proof (Paypal, bitcoin, whatever)

Accusations are worthless.

You can make a new report, but only if it fills the requirements which I listed above.

Archived this bogus one.