1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198109512478 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DantoXy, Feb 7, 2016.

1. DantoXy

DantoXy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49900799
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198109512478

Victim profile: 76561198060067326

What happened? Description:
    Above mentioned subject added me (because of a trade on csgolounge), pretending wanting to trade. He offered me an unusual good trade in chat, so I decided to carefully move on.
    Finally he turned out to be one of the "fake item"-scammers, pretending to have lost something very valuable because of fake items. Therefore he wanted me to trade my Items to a friend of mine, to "check" them.
    I asked some very good friend of mine to help me blow up some scammers, and traded my knife to him. My friend then was invited to a groupchat with another account, which was exactly named like me and had the same profile picture, that one spammed him with trade-invites, he should trade the knife "back". Of course he didn't fall for that, and safely traded me my knife back.
    Afterwards (as our "deal") consisted of two items, (I only traded one of them to my friend), he invited me to a groupchat, now with the same account as before but having changed his name and picture to my friends one.
    Then I quit the whole thing.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 375668 The Chat-Window of me with the scammer, me pretending to fall for his scam-attempt.
    View attachment 375669 Screenshot of the fake profile (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ETHEREALFAST/)
    As you can see, he already has a ban for "Fortress of Gaming Scammer" on steamrep.
    View attachment 375670 Here you can see the groupchat, he added me to, with the same account now named as my friend.
    And below another Screenshot of the fake profile.
    View attachment 375671

Attached Files:

2. DantoXy

DantoXy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49900799
    Evidence in Text doesn't seem to work, but the attached files should be in the right order.