1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198109967043 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ~IronSky~ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ !, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198109967043

Victim profile: 76561198094326110

What happened? Description:
    We agreed to make a deal for three new immortals gives in February 2015, I sent the immortals gift and then quize RECEIVE my immortal but I boulderer and remove, this user boasts having reputation the d2l and steam, please I want my three returned, immortal moon, tinker and magnus items and punish this user thanks​

Provide Evidence:
    We agreed to make a deal for three new immortals gives in February 2015, I sent the immortals gift and then quize RECEIVE my immortal but I boulderer and remove, this user boasts having reputation the d2l and steam, please I want my three returned, immortal moon, tinker and magnus items and punish this user thanks

Steam have no gift historial pls i need my items returned​

Attached Files:

2. †.DeAtH.†

†.DeAtH.† New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96010132
    Take it as cheap life lesson. Don't trust anyone in the internet.
  3. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26345660
    I have got some further information for you, proof of gift history.
    I have noticed this guy has scammed over 40+ immortals, so I added him and spoke briefly. I took screenshots of the items he has been gifted (including what you gifted to him), he then unfriended me and instantly blocked me. Hope this helps your case. Dota 2 Reborn is the counter to scammers.
    p.s I shall be adding the others who were scammed by this guy and upload chat logs when I can.
    Stay safe, oh btw ignore †.DeAtH.† him and some others are spamming report threads to try and get them closed down. He tried it with me earlier until he got a warning.

Attached Files:

4. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Oh almost forgot. The user is still trying to scam people and is abusing the d2l rep system by buying rep with rares in order to appear trusted.

Attached Files:

5. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Last addition, I left a comment on the scammers trade thread and he deleted the thread, blocked me, -repped me and started a new thread in the space of 50 seconds

Attached Files:

6. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Could a moderator please evaluate this report. I have given evidence already and the user is still doing this scam. However he is consuming the immortals and bundled items to increase his compendium level.