1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198111357969 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MR_R0b0T, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR_R0b0T

MR_R0b0T New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49577047
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198111357969

Victim profile: 76561198059419823

What happened? Description:
    he propposed I gift him Auspice of the Whyrlegyge and
    Blistering Shade immortals for The Abscesserator Bundle (new pudge), I did the gift, he didn't and stopped replying + removed me from friends​

Provide Evidence:

[2:00 AM]
    MR_robot:
    hey
    pudge hook?

[2:09 AM]
    KeshA:
    Hi you here ?

[2:10 AM]
    MR_robot:
    yes

KeshA:
    Trade offer me any items worth 10$
    For pudge

MR_robot:
    you can't trade that, only gift right?

[2:11 AM]
    KeshA:
    Yes hook only gift

[2:13 AM]
    MR_robot:
    I dunno what is worth 10 in my inventory
    otherwise need to buy smth
    if you find anything in my inventory worth while let me know, otherwise after my game will check

[2:17 AM]
    KeshA:
    Okay 1 sec

[2:27 AM]
    KeshA:
    Okay give me Wraith king hand immortal and ogre mage back immortal
    Fine ?

MR_robot:
    after game

KeshA:
    Okay i wait

[2:59 AM]
    MR_robot:
    back

[3:01 AM]
    KeshA:
    you here ?

MR_robot:
    so ogre back immortal
    + wk hand immortal
    for your pudge

KeshA:
    yes

[3:02 AM]
    MR_robot:
    The Abscesserator Bundle yes?
    The Abscesserator Bundle
    https://dota2.gamepedia.com/The_Abscesserator_Bundle

this one

[3:03 AM]
    KeshA:
    asd asd asd
    Yes

MR_robot:
    just to make sure

KeshA:
    Yes

MR_robot:
    I hope you don't scam me:)

[3:04 AM]
    KeshA:
    please trust me = )

[3:05 AM]
    MR_robot:
    sent first gift, received?

[3:06 AM]
    KeshA:
    yes ogre

[3:06 AM]
    MR_robot:
    sent also wk, your turn
    ??
    man are you there?
    you removed me from friends

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Full screenshot of your trade inventory history - cropped screenshots are unacceptable.
  3. MR_R0b0T

MR_R0b0T New User

Steam:
    Is this better? I eventually got the item but from someone else (note the name, not from the scammer). Let me know if you need more info.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2020
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No - I said FULL screen.
    That is clearly cropped - I also need to know if you received the item the same day from who - ID64 pls.
  5. MR_R0b0T

MR_R0b0T New User

Steam:
    new screenshot below. the person that did trade it to me (separate good trader unrelated to this report) is steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171576838. I do not expect to get anything back, just want this guy flagged, at least so he doesn't scam other people. Most likely he payed for some + rep in comments, that made me think initially he is legit and didn't think bother so much to scam for 10$ worth of items, it's just lame and it should be corrected.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2020
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. MR_R0b0T

MR_R0b0T New User

Steam:
    this one good? had the link and also task bar, usually I hide it..

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes and no- I would need more of your trades, however you are lacking any date on the chat screenshots since they are not full screen and therefore I can't review this unless you can prove those chats you had happened on the same date as this trade or today. For all we know this conversation took place weeks ago.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You were recently online as of this morning and therefore saw my last post/request.
    You have 24hours to provide what is needed to continue to review this report.
  10. MR_R0b0T

MR_R0b0T New User

Steam:
    this is a joke, it's like I am punished for someone else, are we favoring scammers here? what date? I don't have datestamp on the chat, it's only timestamp you know that. I can't get a picture in the past can't I and if you think, that can't be hard to be doctored, you just have to modify the system date. Why does it matter when the conversation was, you have the chat with the discussion and the trades afterwards the scammer removed/blocked me, so I couldn't chat with him no more, what scenario could play out here? or maybe just wait for 10 more people to be scammed by this dude and after put him on the watchlist.
    As I said I don't want to gain anything, I just want to raise awareness of this users behaviour to me to hopefully protect others, if I need to provide ridiculous amounts of information just to get a tag on a 3rd party website what is the point. I believe all I provided so far is enough, don't know what else I can give as proof w/o asking steam support for help. And finally it's clear as day what happened, if this was not true why would I even bother...
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Its not a joke - I can't determine if you did in fact chat with the user the same day as the trade.
    We require full screenshots for a reason - without a date stamp which is clearly noted here
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    We can't determine the link between the two.
    Your attempt to guilt trip me or staff here won't change the outcome of this report without proper evidence.
    Awareness against someone that could be innocent of any wrong doing since evidence wasn't properly provided to prove/show guilty. This would apply to someone reporting you and not providing proper evidence which I'm sure you would be rather upset at if we accepted a report for.
    You didn't prove the user was guilty in any form and therefore report is DECLINED.
    Read that link above and be aware of what is required along with the link below for our requirements/procedures to review reports here.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Lastly the accusation of favoring ANYONE is just completely false... feel free to review my post history - I do not care about who is who here I only look at the facts and make determinations of the report...per policy - PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
    As noted - report is DECLINED
    you are welcome to report them to Valve instead.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.