1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198112026555 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ACEDIASSY, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ACEDIASSY

ACEDIASSY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:167721474
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112026555

Victim profile: 76561198295708677

What happened? Description:
    so this guy over here aticֆ just add me out of nowhere and tell me there's a site he owns called skinswaves.com and he wants me to promote his site by putting "skinswaves.com" on my name and in my profile description and he willing to pay me around 20k coins per month (the site's currency). he said that i could buy a lot of items with that amount of coins and i checked the site. i was assured that the site is legit and try it myself. the site says you need to deposit a skins worth $25 and i deposit my skins to check it out if its legit. turns out i won a lot of coins in their site and decided to buy arcanas on the site's store. when i tried to withdraw the items that i buy on their site, the trade offer doesnt seems working to me and then i started to recheck the site. the chats on the site sometimes have the same pattern even though its a different account that type the word e.g.: "im so rich!". i even contacted the support and it seems the support itself is a human and i chat with him/her. before i contact the support i was asking for help to aticֆ and says i should contact the support for problems. so i chat with the support says that i need to withdraw items worth $25 so i could withdraw some items from their site and i already did that. and then they ask me to relogin to their site and when i tried to withdraw again they said they took 10% of the commision and said i need to deposit $5 more skins worth to be able to access their site and i did. and then i try to withdraw my items again and it seems it still doesnt work and i i started to realize they giving me the same trade links over and over again. thats when i started to realize its a legit scam site. i keep chatting with the support and said i still couldn't withdraw anything and asking me to wait and says that he will fix the problem. 3 hours later no respond from him even though im still on the chat calling him a several times. so my guess is mr. aticֆ is the support himself and trying to avoid his steam getting a bad record by telling me to contact the support from the site. sorry i was a fool to trust a site like this and this is my first time getting scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    my chat with the skinswaves.com support.
    https://i.imgur.com/Vu4KC7g.png
    https://i.imgur.com/t8HAuSP.png

my trade history and the bots that does the offer.
    https://i.imgur.com/y1M6OlY.png

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @ACEDIASSY ,

To continue with this report I need the following:
    -screenshot(s) of your full Steam chat with the accused,
    -screenshot(s) of your inventory history showing which items you sent the bot, please do not crop the screenshots, I need the full window,
    -SteamRep ID block of the bot account (you can get this from their Steam profile).

Remember:
    -all screenshots should be taken from the Steam client where possible.
    -when taking screenshots from the Client, the URL bar should be enabled.
    -all screenshots should not be edited in any way (blanking out of your account name is OK).
    -all screenshots should not be cropped in any way.
    -all screenshots should be upload directly to the forums using the "Upload a File" button.

Thanks.
  3. ACEDIASSY

ACEDIASSY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:167721474
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @ACEDIASSY ,

Sorry, but without the Steam chat I will have to archive this. Also, in future, don't edit your screenshots as this makes them invalid.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.