1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198112394917 - (The mother of pyros / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [MvM] Masterblokz, Jan 7, 2014.

1. [MvM] Masterblokz

[MvM] Masterblokz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75354800
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112394917 (The mother of pyros)

Victim profile: 76561198110975329

What happened? Description:
    He was trying to scam me out of a buds worth of items, please read the evidence for the picture. He was advertising "Selling a bud" (and a few other expensive items), I then say trade me, because I asked him if he takes items, he said yes. We trade and he says "there i put the bud", I tell him i dont see it? and he says maybe your glitching. I said ok let me try to fix it (at this point i had put my items in and i was only screenshotting and uploading to tinypic.) i did screenshot it and he seemed to be getting excited/impatient and said well what are you waiting for, the items are there lets trade, since the server i was on had the BP feature i bp'd him and he had no buds nor any of the other items he was talking about.​

Provide Evidence:
  2. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    Hello there! Thanks for submitting this report. Can you please upload your screenshots directly to SteamRep via Upload a File button? Thanks!
  3. [MvM] Masterblokz

Steam:
    Sorry for the late reply it's been glitching

Attached Files:

• SCAM.png
      SCAM.png
      File size:
      102.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Do you have any screenshots showing a more detailed description of the agreement you were supposed to make?
  5. [MvM] Masterblokz

Steam:
    what do you mean? thats the only screenshot i took when he traded me and started making up stuff
  6. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Standard procedure, changing to RFR.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**