1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198113446533 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by connieella16, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. connieella16

connieella16 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89066863
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198113446533

Victim profile: 76561198138399454

What happened? Description:
    He seemed like a legit trader, and I thought I could trust him and he tricked me into trading my items to him, after about 10 minutes, I messaged him, then I was blocked.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @connieella16 Your going to describe what is happening a little better vs me trying to figure it out from the screenshots.
    Just go into a wee bit more detail please as to what you were supposed to get, what you were trading out etc.
  3. connieella16

connieella16 New User

Steam:
    sorry im just a bit upset. i was trading my shadow daggers fade for a flip knife doppler. he seemed legit because he has lots of good rep on his profile and everyone seemed to be happy with his trade. we was talking for a while as i asked like how long he has been trading for. so i decided to do the trade with him and he told me he was buying the knife from a website to then make a counter offer with me then. but i realised i got no counter offer, he just took my knife. so i said "sooo?" and then i got blocked? and ive just got my friends to report him. he just seemed so nice and legit as he was willing to talk to me. turns out you can't trust anyone on the internet. i learnt the hard way.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes no such thing as a counter offer - I'll move this on to review
    Do keep in mind this user is already banned/tagged at this time and has been for a while. Lots of other reports also against this user. Always take your time and research the other user you are trading with in the future.

Attached Files:

5. connieella16

connieella16 New User

Steam:
    alright, i was new to this stuff. didnt really think anyone was that cruel but thanks.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yep happens very often.. take a little time and read our guides and info here educate yourself in other reports- may help save you down the road.
  7. connieella16

connieella16 New User

Steam:
    thanks, won't be trading with any of these disgusting people. thank you for a really fast reply
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.