1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198114131811 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Basil's Creed #15DaysOff, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil's Creed #15DaysOff

Basil's Creed #15DaysOff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65935906
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198114131811

Victim profile: 76561198092137540

What happened? Description:
    So. I'll try to keep it the shortest possible.
    Me (Pinkie / Basil) and Archmeton started a cooperation few months ago. He was hosting an instant giveaway on Gleam of 35.000 steam CD Keys and was looking for steam groups to promote. I offered him that I would have found him few clients and we would have splitted the profit 50/50. He accepted.

In particular, a close friend of mine named CC Cr34tive was interested in that offer. I sent him to Archmeton and they found a deal. (I'll provide screenshots of the chat below)

The giveaway was ready to start. Unfortunately, Gleam decided to remove the ability of hosting instant giveaways to promoters the exact same day after my friend and him found the deal. Therefore, we had to find a solution. That solution was creating a new site and then host the giveaway there.

Days passed. I tried asking him news about that site, he kept telling me that he was working on it.

Yesterday, we've had some quarrel and we decided to shut the giveaway down. I took my half of the profit we made and used it to refund my friend and another client. (Again, proof provided below).

Archmeton started advising the clients that I scammed them, by saying that I did spend the half of the profits so I couldn't refund. In part that's true, but I refunded my friend CC and another client COMPLETELY anyways, while he hasn't yet as of 25/09/2016. (Over again, Proofs below)

This means that Archmeton knew I couldn't repay at that time, and tried to get me reported for that. Despite that, I had enough to repay and I did.

My friend sent me a screenshot of the chat in which Archmeton said I scammed my friend and that he had proofs to report me. He accused me, while he didn't even pay back his part. Plus, he offered my friend CC to ask for my half back, trade it to him and keep working on the site anyways without me. (Chat provided below)

SUMMARY: Archmeton tried to get me reported for scamming these clients, while I have refunded them and he is the one who hasn't yet. I am reporting this since I assume that this is a fraudulant behaviour by him, and I will add further details if he doesn't pay back the clients.​

Provide Evidence:
    All screenshot proofs are provided below. Chat of the agreement with my friend CC, chat about the site progress, chat about the scam attempt of me giving my friend my part and then re-trade it to Arch for then keeping the progress of the site alone, screenshot of the payment, my refund and a final screenshot which should prove that it's the actual Archmeton. I do hope it's enough and I apologize for sending screens of the chat on the steam mobile app, I hope that this isn't a problem.

I realize that this report may seem 'unusual', but that's still a fraudulent behaviour I felt I should report. If there is something that I could provide, let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.