1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198114431937 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Devil Slayer 2, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devil Slayer 2

Devil Slayer 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:153755820
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198114431937

Victim profile: 76561198267777369

What happened? Description:
    He Asked me to Trade his Balance of the Bladekeeper set for my SF Immortal, Ursa Mythical and Disruptor Immortal. He said that i gift it to him and he will gift me his Set. After i gifted him my set, he instead of giving his set unfriended me and Blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    The Details of the Chat and Profile are added as Screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Devil Slayer 2

Devil Slayer 2 New User

Steam:
    This Is Captain Hook Opening the Items that I gave Him.

Attached Files:

3. Devil Slayer 2

Devil Slayer 2 New User

Steam:
    Still Pending?
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Devil Slayer 2 There are reports still pending for a few years now - we can't get to them all. This is a report that I don't handle but I'm replying cause you bumped it which is what we don't want done either.
    Do keep in mind that there are thousands of reports and SR's goal is to educate others - people can search this user you accused and YOU to decided now thru here and maybe other reports if they wish to trade with this person - nothing done here can prevent them from trading regardless only Valve can block that.
    So please don't bump reports - be patient! Thanks!
  5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Devil Slayer 2

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are too cropped for us to take them as evidence; there is no time visible anywhere on them.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.