1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198114615107 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Someone 3, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Someone 3

Someone 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17012728
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114615107

Victim profile: 76561197994291185

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to trade on cs go lounge and i was buying items such as the Atomic alloy factory new for 5 keys, the accused person then posted a comment on the trade that stated "Watch my trade offer in csgo lounge."

I clicked on his profile to find a trade for a Factory new Atomic alloy for 5 keys or $12 in skins. As I was in the warm up session of a game I sent him a trade offer as fast as I could to be able to play.

The trade offer was accepted today and when i went to look at the m4a1-s it didn't look Factory new so i looked at the quality and it was Field tested so basically i payed 5 keys for a FT atomic alloy that was meant to be FN. He only had one item in his inventory so i thought it was the quality he said it was.​

Provide Evidence:
    All of the evidence is in screen shots below. His offer on cs go lounge, the trade and the wrong quality gun cammo.​

Attached Files:

2. iRoberTy

iRoberTy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77174689
    I see this report 2 years later and I´m surprised, I didn´t know about that and I would be happy to pay the amount I fooled you with. I´m not sure about what these weapons did cost in 2015, but I have skins in amount of 4$ right now.
    I don´t remember I was scamming, but I´m ashamed of myself if I actually did :(
  3. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @iRoberTy Perhaps you should pay back the victim and then post otherwise everything else you say is pointless.