1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198114615107 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Someone 3, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone 3

Someone 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17012728
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114615107

Victim profile: 76561197994291185

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to trade on cs go lounge and i was buying items such as the Atomic alloy factory new for 5 keys, the accused person then posted a comment on the trade that stated "Watch my trade offer in csgo lounge."

I clicked on his profile to find a trade for a Factory new Atomic alloy for 5 keys or $12 in skins. As I was in the warm up session of a game I sent him a trade offer as fast as I could to be able to play.

The trade offer was accepted today and when i went to look at the m4a1-s it didn't look Factory new so i looked at the quality and it was Field tested so basically i payed 5 keys for a FT atomic alloy that was meant to be FN. He only had one item in his inventory so i thought it was the quality he said it was.​

Provide Evidence:
    All of the evidence is in screen shots below. His offer on cs go lounge, the trade and the wrong quality gun cammo.​

Attached Files:

2. iRoberTy

iRoberTy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77174689
    I see this report 2 years later and I´m surprised, I didn´t know about that and I would be happy to pay the amount I fooled you with. I´m not sure about what these weapons did cost in 2015, but I have skins in amount of 4$ right now.
    I don´t remember I was scamming, but I´m ashamed of myself if I actually did :(
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @iRoberTy Perhaps you should pay back the victim and then post otherwise everything else you say is pointless.
  4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Someone 3,

Unfortunately, your report cannot be processed further because the evidence you provided is insufficient.
    We require proof of agreement, trade offer history, communication (edit if needed).
    If you still happen to have evidence required please send a message to staff otherwise this report will be closed.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.