1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198115478459 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ✪Shotz ツ, Mar 27, 2016.

1. ✪Shotz ツ

✪Shotz ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97937413
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198115478459

Victim profile: 76561198156140555

What happened? Description:
    He impersonated a trusted cash trader and i didn't realize this at the time when i was reading through his cash rep. He added me and asked if i was selling keys so i said yeah and we were talking about price and he said no no you can trust me i have a reputation on the line, i should have stopped there. He asked for my email and all and since he had higher cashrep, even though i was selling i should have gone first, I went first. He claimed he had the paypal thing ready to send as soon as he saw the trade offer, but nope he just accepted them and unfriended me :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @✪Shotz ツ
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. ✪Shotz ツ

✪Shotz ツ New User

Steam:
  4. ✪Shotz ツ

✪Shotz ツ New User

Steam:
    For some reason my mouse didn't show up in the first one, but i was highlighting over the trade with Five Seven
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    First one is fine except for the red circle you drew over it... don't edit it.. try again on that one.
  6. ✪Shotz ツ

✪Shotz ツ New User

Steam:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review.