1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198115690068 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DaProtossPro, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaProtossPro

DaProtossPro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119361432
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198115690068

Victim profile: 76561198214988715

What happened? Description:
    the victim, going by the name of 2, has had his Counter Strike Global Offensive item (Shadow Daggers Blue Steel well worn).

The accused has told my friend "2" that he wanted to do a showcase on my friend "2"s knife.

My friend fell for it and gave him the item that was then scammed by Bilboswaggins

Then I decided to add him to talk about what he did, but he refuses to deny it when, my friend "2" allowed access for me to check his trade history between Bilboswaggins and his knife. After that Bilboswaggins and I kept on discussing if he scammed or not, but even until the end he refuses that he scammed the item. Then he decided to block me (which normally innocent people wouldnt do since they know they didnt do it).

My friend hasnt provided me the conversations between them, but i think i have more than enough proof to prove that he has scammed my friend.​

Provide Evidence:
    here are a few screenshots of me texting the scammer and the last screenshot is the trade offer between my friend and the scammer.

hope this helps

cheers

-DaProtossPro-​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't accept 3rd party reports - we require the chat/agreement/discussion between victim/accused.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.