1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198117453146 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DSR 2, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSR 2

DSR 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26156855
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198117453146

Victim profile: 76561198012579439

What happened? Description:
    Hi all. Yesterday begun the sale on Garry's mod. This sale was about 6 months ago, so i keep all of players in my friends list who bought me games for tf2 keys. I remember on that guy he was trustful, thats why i didn't made any pictures of the chat and the trades, but i wtite here what happened, and attach pictures as many as possible after when i realised today of the scam, and i hope nobody will trust and trade with him... So first i asked him about was he able to buy garrys mods. He answered yes and we agreed on 8 keys for 10 garrys price. I sent him 8 keys and he sent me back 8 garrys and wrote that something wrong and he can buy just 8 garrys and he suggested lets trade with his another trade account as well. So i sent there 8 keys as well but i got from there again just 8 garrys. I waited a little and he sent me 2 garrys. So i sent 16 keys and got 18 Garrys. That was the point when i trust him absolutely... After this we agreed on 7 keys for 8 gmods price and i sent him 4 keys and after 1 key and he said to me he will send me 6 more garrys just he couldn't at that moment because of the limit. I knew about this limit so i didn't think about scam. I want as much game as possible in a short time thats why i agreed the next step: he suggested me that he has 2 more accounts and he can buy games to me with 4 accounts. I checked his profile he has more than 3000 market transactions so i still trusted him and didnt check steamrep... i sent him 14 more keys and wrote to him i had to leave i back in an hour and wrote him just send me the games when he able to buy them. After when i was online i just wait wait and wait, until when he was offline with both of his accounts. Today i wrote him that is see he sold all of my keys but there aren't garrys mods, but he didn't respond to me. So i was scammed, and i know its a really poor proof what i have, but i hope this short story enough for other members who would like to check his sureness. Also i will report him at outpost as well to reduce his possibilities to scam more players also i know him from there. Summary: DO NOT TRUST and DO NOT TRADE with him!

Also there is a picture as he sold my keys with his second account.

This is his second account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129882324/

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    29 November 2014
    DSR: ok ill back in an hour, just send the games when you will have them
    -kinky- WTB keys: okay
    DSR: hi
    -kinky- WTB keys is now Online.
    DSR: when will you send me the remaining garrys?
    DSR: 22 left you know
    DSR: hey, dont let me down please
    DSR: i see you sold the keys, but you didnt send me the remaining 22 garrys
    DSR: cmon, we made lots of trades, and now you scamming me?
    DSR: kinky?
    -kinky- WTB keys is now Away.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unable to verify game transfer - if by codes no longer accept code reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.