1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198118812907 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BassY`, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassY`

BassY` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95816926
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198118812907

Victim profile: 76561198151899580

What happened? Description:
    Added me as friend. Waited for weeks to trade, and eventually offered me money for my knife. I agreed to trade money for knife, he said the paypal is set up. I trade. No money. Later he is on csgolounge trading my knife with others. (lowballing them on top of that!)​

Provide Evidence:
    Basically, we agreed to trade my bayonet hardened cased for £90 via paypal as steam market was currently pricing at £94. He agreed, but said he wouldn't go first. Me, seeing his steamrep and steam level 80, thought, perhaps he can be trusted because his steamrep was clean, and to get to level 80 means he's spent a lot of money. He also owned a few other expensive knives.

He did not pay me, and instead of trading the knife back to me until he had money of any kind, he continued to tell me he would pay later. 4 days later, he still has not paid me, so he is currently trade banned because of many reports.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @BassY` Please take a full screen of your trade inventory history - open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the users name in question so it shows up the url at the bottom. Also need one of your paypal activity for last several days - do not edit or crop the images at all complete full screens.
  3. BassY`

BassY` New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the other half of the pic. Have a dual screen setup.

Attached are my inventory trade history and paypal activity from May until now.

The accused has not sent the £90 agreed in any way, shape, or form. Trade was made on June 4th. It's now June the 8th.

I forgot to take a screenshot, but once the user became "currently trade banned", he then said **** you and finally blocked me. No contact, no money. I hope I can do all that I can to get him permanently trade banned and ruin his steamrep so that he doesn't do this again.

Thank you for your help.

Sebastian

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Paypal activity not summary.
  5. BassY`

BassY` New User

Steam:
    Apologies. Updated.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks, moving this to review
  7. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Moving report to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.