1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198119414778 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by panoptic, Aug 28, 2015.

1. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119414778

Victim profile: 76561198004670209

What happened? Description:
    User added me via CSGO Lounge and offered to pay $130 via paypal for my knife. Claimed to have sent money. I logged in my paypal account and there was no recent history whatsoever in the past 2 weeks.

The scammer refused to identify himself or his email. I then prompted him with the question asking is this your email / identity (the last person who attempted to scam me, a full 2 weeks ago.) He answered yes.

While I do not think that he is the same person, he did attempt a scam by demanding my item insisting that he sent hie sent his payment multiple times.

Attached is all the required screenshots, our full chat, minus snips of my personal information, my full paypal history proving he did not send a thing, him claiming to be a scammer i reported 2 weeks ago and finally his multiple claims that the sent the money.​

Provide Evidence:
    Regarding the screenshots, all those concerning 'sloppy waffle' are associated with the email address, [email protected] a scammer from 2 weeks ago. As previously stated, i think its unlikely they are the same person, but he claimed that was him so i included them anyway. The most important ones however are the ones where he demanded i send the knife because he sent his payment because

10:15 PM - Robert Makłowicz: send me a steam offer
    10:15 PM - shade: did you send the money
    10:15 PM - Robert Makłowicz: yes

10:15 PM - Robert Makłowicz: please do not scam me
    10:15 PM - shade: let me log in and check

10:15 PM - Robert Makłowicz: its gonna be tommorow
    10:15 PM - Robert Makłowicz: its going from my bank account
    10:16 PM - Robert Makłowicz: but its registered payment
    10:16 PM - Robert Makłowicz: i cannot go back with it

Full Chat

Attached Files: