1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198119765913 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by YagerBom, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104341897
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119765913

Victim profile: 76561198168949523

What happened? Description:
    I was selling my Flip knife case hardened ft to this guy, he had a good rep on his profile, seemed legit. When i gave the knife to him, he payed me the 120$, but what was strange is that the payment was on pending and after i refreshed the page for a few times the payment went to canceled... after that i try to message him, he did not reply... he scammed me of my knife and i need help to take him down please.
    thanks​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    Hey guys, please don't do business with this guy, he is a big scammer, feel free to contact me... Have a great day
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @YagerBom , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that bill he sent you- Go to you paypal, find the payment in question and click on "Details" -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything(If you have it);
    -Screenshot of your inventory history(please oppen the spoiler):

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  4. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
  5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @YagerBom, please upload all the content to SR.
    Just hit the "upload a file" button.

[​IMG]
  6. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    Okay, here you go... Hope its okay...
    Steam History.png Paypal history.png Money canceled.png
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @YagerBom, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    Thank you sir :)
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  9. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    WOW, i just looked at his profile now, and see this... all his friends are gone... what is this world coming to, he probably send all his items to a different account... wtfo_O his just going to do it again.:mad: wtf.png
  10. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    i bet that one friend is the scammer self.. lol
  11. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    guess what it is him, i clicked on that one friend and there is Simon Harris the guy that scammed me ... this is his new account, what can we do to stop this? this is him now, new account.png
  12. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    and thats my knife, the flip knife case hardend... this is so sad:(
  13. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
  14. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    There is one game on his 2nd account and it's level 33... wow... please tell me what we can do to stop him? this must be stopped! :mad:
  15. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    And now i see that he deleted my post... this is just stupid really. Will he get away with this??? deleted my post.png
  16. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    He just added me as friend again... ill be blocking him... and there is someone else as a friend on his old account... add me as friend again2.png new friend in old account.png his friends maybe.png
  17. ✪Яedβull Jr.

✪Яedβull Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43516892
    Btw the m9 slaughter in the picture he stole to me , i provided screenshots on my steamrep report .
  18. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    Should we report his 2nd account also? or will the admins look into this and see that this guy moved all his items to his 2nd account...o_O
  19. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    Okay, his 2nd account is now empty, so he sold it or he has a 3rd account... this guy cant be stopped...o_O 2nd account empty.png
  20. YagerBom

YagerBom New User

Steam:
    He just traded... maybe a friend...? 2knives in inventory now.png friend of accused.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.