1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198119996056 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Drifterino, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drifterino

Drifterino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60810089
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119996056

Victim profile: 76561198081885906

What happened? Description:
    I am "not" the victim but this guy is clearly a source of many scams. He sells "+reps" in masses [like 1000 comments], steam group members, rank boosts [ i don't know if this is illegal but it's clearly violation of csgo] and he also sells commends in csgo.

At this time, he has currently 42 steamrep banned members on his friendlist to whom he is selling or has sold his so called "services". The customers are impersonators or individuals with intentions to scam! Now, i don't know if you think the same but these reps in so much quantity fools new people into thinking that his customers [impersonators,scammers] are legit. I have seen many fell for +rep scams. His operations run thru bots which deliver mass comments or join steam groups. His site is boosting-services. You may think that i don't have clear bases for banning this guy but browse through his steam profile comments, you'll find impersonators and such.

One guy whom he sold his +reps to - http://steamcommunity.com/id/12313132112/
    Check 15th September, 2016 comments. Mass reps coming within mins through Zoner's bots.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots show the proof of his customers buying these services, the existence of his site and services.​

Attached Files:

2. Drifterino

Drifterino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60810089
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.