1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198120927015 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NOPREEFIX, Apr 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOPREEFIX

NOPREEFIX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48652205
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198120927015

Victim profile: 76561198057570138

What happened? Description:
    I placed my knife in the steam market, some hours later he added me saying he want to buy it with my preferred payment method. He offered multiple, but he agreed to use paypal.
    We agreed to trade my Knife- Butterfly StatTrak Stained for $450. He gave me his Facebook profile, as well as in Discord Voice his credibility saying he did more than thousands trades and has friends with a high steam level in his friends list, then when I sent him the Knife (I went first), he blocked me and changed his data - SteamId, trading url etc. He even changed his facebook profile id he sent me earlier.​

Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded screenshots in multiple zip folders, since the upload is limited to 15 files. The zip files contain the whole chat log from me and the user when he first messaged me. Since he blocked me in steam, the normal chat is no longer available. Luckily steam saves the chat in the account data section.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please extract and upload each screenshot one by one - nobody here will open zip files.
    Keep in mind we only accept chat logs from steam - if you have others from other locations then just say so because that would void the report.
  3. NOPREEFIX

NOPREEFIX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48652205
    Added screnshoots instead of zip files of the chat between me and the other guy.

Also: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.196309/ this thread shows the exact same guy that scammed me! Same method, same procedure.

I forgot to include the trade history in fullscreen. I uploaded it two times - Steam app and browser with mouse hover on the frauder.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2021
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review get friend message logs - only raw steam chat screenshots - this was clearly noted to you in the very link I will provide again that you got before you went to click the submit a report button.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.