1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198121262682 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Primal R^M, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Primal R^M

Primal R^M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64511753
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198121262682

Victim profile: 76561198111925708

What happened? Description:
    We had been a team for nearly a month and were doing well, winning a lot of scrims. The victim had offered to let the accused wear the unusual in question for 1 round of mge. The accused accepted with empty promises , and the victim, unbeknownst to them, had just had their unusual swindled. The accused then removed the victim from steam and came into mumble to taunt the victim about losing their unusual to the accused. Cancer like this should not be able to trade freely, or in general, but there is no cure for that.​

Provide Evidence:
    The language is vulgar, but aptly reflects the feelings a teammate had at the
    I hope you will see things go our way.​

Attached Files:

2. c r a z y m u f f i n s

c r a z y m u f f i n s New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80498477
    Ok, i would like to point out that the person who gave me the unusual WILLINGLY, he offered AND i gave him csgo items that he gladly accepted. And never did i say once "I agree to give back the item when we are done" he just said i can borrow it for good luck and i said sure. Prior to this we had a scrim and i had an offer to join a different team, i was going to tell him after the scrim then this happened. By the way it was not $100 it was $56.

I hope an admin will read this and understand that it was not a scam. Thank you very much everybody and have a great rest of your day!

~Muffins
  3. c r a z y m u f f i n s

c r a z y m u f f i n s New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80498477
    Let me fix what i said, he did not say borrow he said i can use it for good luck* sorry for the confusion!

~Muffins
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Borrowing implies returning.