1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198122121674 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Khyon, May 2, 2016.

1. Khyon

Khyon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83803472
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198122121674

Victim profile: 76561198127872672

What happened? Description:
    He stole me one dark souls 3
    i talk with him about another user scamm me and he send a picture for your paypal balance
    He scammed me and just blocked me​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Khyon You are going to have to explain that a lot better than what you did. Please detail exactly what happened from start to finish for exactly the item, the amount to be transferred etc.. also if you were supposed to receive funds by paypal provide a full screen of paypal activity for the last week to present at least.
    Along with needing a full screen shot of your trade inventory history and/or game history showing you sent this item to this user.
  3. Khyon

Khyon New User

Steam:
    He add me to buy my dark souls 3, other user scam me and stole me one copy, and i talk with watermelon about this, he offer me $30 for paypal, and later he offer me $40 for help about my another scam, he give me a email to send the gift, all is in the conversation, when i send it, he blocked me and he no send me nothing in paypal

Attached Files:

4. Khyon

Khyon New User

Steam:
    error email, this is the correct

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid I still don't understand everything here.. You are accusing watermelon of the scam here yet you give information with another user? The paypal screen you provided is also wrong, it needs to be unedited and ACTIVITY not summary.
    I need you to explain what watermelon is to this issue and then what the other user is involved with here in better detail.
  6. Khyon

Khyon New User

Steam:
    ok, today i was selling two copies of dark souls III deluxe edition Latam https://www.steamgifts.com/trade/vns5l/h-dark-souls-iii-deluxe-edition-latam-w-30-paypal-offers
    A many user add me, i'm new sell games and i dont have reputation in the site, one user call gamerexq http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198201038666 scam me in the same time when i talk with watermelon, i told him what happend with gamerexq and i asked him what can i do, and he told me I could report him with steam, he told me that will not happen with him, but he lie to me, he told me he'd give me $ 40dlls to help me for gamerexq's scam, he give me a email and i sent it the gift, he told me one second and blocked me, and its all.... he don't sent me nothing in paypal

I was cheated 2 times in a row in the same time

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Khyon Ok go back and retake that gift history screen shot of you sending the user that item - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  8. Khyon

Khyon New User

Steam:
    ok?

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks I'll move this to review
    Khyon likes this.
  10. Manel3t

Manel3t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32198607
    the 2 keys CSGO Scammed me and I agreed to send 2 first, as he had promised me the complete H1Z1 for 5 keys , but told me that as he had swindled wanted me to be first. I decided to send 2 and then asked me the other 3 , I said that this was not the deal I had to give me the code and I sent him the rest. I lock and disconnected .

I can not understand how a steam evidence of this caliber has left this subject continue with your account. It is a shame

i report this and im waiting i I hope to cancel off the account of this unfortunate.

Attached Files: