1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198122449448 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tysonko1.™, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:160151450
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198122449448

Victim profile: 76561198280568628

What happened? Description:
    This guy, Steam name: Sons of Anarchy,has been a friend of mine for over a year. His real name is: Enzo and the steam name he used before was: Immortality. We often gift swapped items as he didnt have steam guard. He always gifted first and then I always gave him the items promised. This time i asked him to gift swap his juggernaut arcana. He gave me a list of items he wanted me to get for him. his exact message was this:
    "Sons Of Anarchy: i want some thing and that's not negociable bro it's that or nothing: the silence for drow(3€), the weapon for slark(1.44€) and one set for slark too(Kinship of the umizar rudderman), one set for wk(Ritual of the dreadborn regent) and his special stun, one set for pudge(Apache deputy) and the hook at 3€, the venomancer at 0.52€
    Sons Of Anarchy: the head for drow too"

I think he is french so he misspelled the names of some items. Anyways, today on 26th july 2017, I told him that i will send him the items after he sends the arcana. However this time he didnt feel like trusting me so he asked me to send some items first after which he will send the arcana. So I sent him Pudge trapper's treachery and Slark Umizar Crawler sets. These were mentioned in the list. He said he will send the arcana via gift after i send him the sets. However this time he instantly blocked me and unfriended me. I was so shocked that such an old friend of mine could do this. So im requesting the steamrep community to ban him so he can learn his lesson. Thankyou.
    Regards;
    Tyson​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to prove you never got the gifted item - I don't think this is possible due to Dota's trade history.
  3. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    You can check my steam inventory, the gifted item should show there. it would take 15 days to be tradeable so there is no way I would be able to hide it.
    I even attached proof that my steam gift inventory is not hidden.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that is a edited screenshot - can't accept it but you still didn't prove anything. Please do so.
  5. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    I just took another screenshot of the settings page and this time its completely unedited. The only reason I cropped the part above my profile link is because my steam username will be shown and that may be used to steal my account. The rest is completely true. Now please check my inventory for yourselves and see that i do not own any juggernaut arcana, which was to be gifted to me by the accused person: Sons of Anarchy (current steam name)

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok this still does not provide proof as I asked... last time I ask.
    I need to have screenshot proof you never gifted the item.
  7. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    Please tell me how can i prove that i didnt receive any gifts from him. Just tell me that and i will provide it.
    If the guy had gifted me the item, shouldnt it be in my steam inventory? It is clearly not as you can see for yourself too. If there is any other way to prove it, please tell me and I will be happy to oblige.
  8. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is entirely up to you - 24hours to provide screenshots that show this.
  10. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    I just attached my inventory picture in which there are no juggernaut arcana, he didnt have steam guard so the only option for him was to send it via gift. This scam occured on 26 July 2017. So there is no way for me to get a gifted item out of my account in just 7 days.
    I hope this is proof that I was actually scammed. And if you still dont believe me then scammers like him will keep scamming freely because there will always be some sort of lack of proof.
  11. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    Inventory Proof

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It has nothing to do with believing you or anyone else for that matter - that guilt trip doesn't work on me. I need proof hard proof which holds the tag down otherwise we would have others with a even more stressing amount of comments that we tag anyone for anything without proof.
    I will have a mod review this before I take it back over.
  13. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    How is that a guilt trip? I am showing you proof that it is not in my inventory. And from the chat log you know that he promised he will send it after i send my items. So where is the juggernaut arcana? it is obvious that he didnt send it. Is this not proof?
  14. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    You can also see the timestamps in the chat log. I also gave my trade history proof that I sent him the items. If he had gifted or even traded the Juggernaut arcana it would either be in my trade history or my steam inventory. So its just been less than 7 days since this scam happened (proved by steam timestamps). If he had gifted me the item it cannot be tradeable for 15 days. And if he had traded it to me, it would show in my trade history. So here is your proof. I even solved the case for you. What more is needed please tell me?
  15. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    So can I get a reply please?
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please don't bump the report- it has been handed over to a mod to review before I go back thru everything.
    Thanks!
  17. Tysonko1.™

Tysonko1.™ New User

Steam:
    But just read my last reply, I think it proved the scam.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    At this point there would be no way for you to verify items in your pack when they may have not been there for any period of time and now gone/deleted .. just too much reasonable doubt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.