1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198123058388 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 7115, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7115

7115 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:427566396
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198123058388

Victim profile: 76561198261147266

What happened? Description:
    A man impersonated an admin and intended to make another friend send money to him through cs.money. At first, the admin a suspected associate of his hijacked one of my friends account yesterday, the friend warned us about the admin scamming his account. The admin soon came to my other friend who is the victim to try to make him send money over to the admin, as they were conversing, this friend was also scammed and his account was stolen.​

Provide Evidence:
    These images act as evidence for the accused trying to convince the victim into depositing money into the website cs.money. The accused impersonated an admin, displaying the victim the blurry image down below, trying to persuade the victim into believing that he is an admin, and would refund the victim a unique steam account after the deposit is done.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry no context/chat with the accused and no way to see anything noted on the users profile as its full private.
    No evidence here to suggest this user presented those images to you or anyone.
    Declining on that alone
    Otherwise I would have marked this Invalid with hijacking involved in anyway.
    The accounts history from what I can tell clearly shows it was hijacked and changed over to this setup if that was the situation.
    Report them to Valve if you wish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.