1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198123682844 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AKS INC, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKS INC

AKS INC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:117912101
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198123682844

Victim profile: 76561198196089930

What happened? Description:
    This Russian kid brought 2 games from ebay and with payment note he send trade URL (he already changed the trade URL) and I send both games in steam trade and also send notification message via eBay as I have send both games via steam trade as he requested
    after few hours I got 2 messages saying account got hacked and want money back, by the time trade is accepted and I tried to add him then realized he has blocked me already
    now there are two cases open in paypal
    I really got sick of this hackers , scammers
    BE CAREFUL GUYS, THIS IS NOT ONLY SCAMMER , ALSO HACCKER​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @AKS INC Please open up your trade inventory history and move your mouse over the users name you traded the games with so it pops up the hyper text link to the users steam ID. Take that screen and upload here. Were you able to recover the games thru steam?
  3. AKS INC

AKS INC New User

Steam:
    Thank you for working on my report and I am really so sorry for late respond, I couldn't check my emails, just read your message, this person is professional scammer, aright after scammed me, changed Trade URL + Profile URL but I always can ctach him from my send trade history
    Here as the screen shot as requested , This person not only Scammer but also Hacker , I am wondering how they can sleep, no matter how they cheap, can they cheat their own heart ? Their deep inside heart knows those are not belongs to them, well maybe they dont have a heart like us.

Thank you
    fucking russin hacker 11.png
  4. AKS INC

AKS INC New User

Steam:
    Both games were tradeable so as you see, send via trade, I reported to steam as well but I dont think I will get them as all trades are final, Charge back case did favour to buyer (PayPal Not protect Digital items ) so I left without Games and Money. This scammer will burn in hell one day for sure, shameless , heartless animal (not deserve to be called as Human)
    This Russian guy is experienced scammer
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @AKS INC Trade Inventory history - NOT trade offers.
  6. AKS INC

AKS INC New User

Steam:
    Sorry, here is the Trade history Sreenshot, I highlighted from my mouse so easy to see.
    fucking russin hacker 12.png
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - I'll move this to review.

Also just for having it if you could upload your paypal activity for this period till present.
  8. AKS INC

AKS INC New User

Steam:
    Sure I have no problem upload my Paypal activities, highlighted this transactions
    PS: As suspect is not only Scammer , also Hacker I erased my Paypal web address for my own protection, please understand , 3 Screenshots, 1st one as I received two payments for 2 games (CSGO and Rust and another two after Charge back ) , Hope this hacker will be Banned soon .

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020
  9. GeT_SaInT

GeT_SaInT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81708558
    Still alive, without ban. Thx for not banning. My account has stolen on 2016, and someone used my acc for baying gifts. Sorry
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @GeT_SaInT Prove it... Otherwise we can't just believe your word here.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @GeT_SaInT I've yet to see you respond and its been almost a week...24hours more before I review.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.