1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198123707463 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by GeoX, Jun 16, 2015.

1. GeoX

GeoX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9787957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198123707463

Victim profile: 76561197979841643

What happened? Description:
    A guy wanted to buy my knife, it was a M9 Bayonet Rust Coat Battle Scarred. Hes profile looked like he was a legit buyer, he even had 50 comments from other people saying that hes trades were infact legit and that they receieved their money. So we agreed that i would trade my knife to him and he would send me the money on paypal. He sent me a picture of the money ready to enter my paypal account. I traded the knife, and waited for my money to arrive on my paypal account. After a few minutes with nothing happening i sent him a message and asked him what was going on. He didnt reply and instead he went offline... So i got scammed, although hes profile and the judgement from other people seemed 100% legit, what do i do now? Just lost hard earned money...​

Provide Evidence:
    3 of the pictures are from the chat, where the agreements were made, one is from my paypal account showing that i didnt get any money(only has 25 SEK). And the last one is from my inventory inside the game showing that i dont have my knife left. Thanks in advance // Geo​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Unfortunately, there's no way to get your item back. Steamrep can tag him as a scammer so that others won't fall for his tricks - this report is already linked on his profile, warning people.

For the future, comments on someone's profile don't mean anything.