1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198123889933 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zya, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zya

zya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125380338
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198123889933

Victim profile: 76561198211026405

What happened? Description:
    It started with lucky me opening a knive and wanting to sell it. after i put it in my bio on steam a lot of people added me to scam me but i didnt fall for them. The Profile of the accused person looked pretty good with level 50 and 14000 trades.Thinking back it was super suspicious, his inventory only had cases in them and his profile description and layout was super generic at wich point i should have just not even accepted his freind request. but stupid me trading for the first time in my life didnt realise things like this and had only read the r/GlobalOffensiveTrade basic guide. after a lot of talking we said 470 euros and he made a screenshare of him hovering the send money button. what happend then was him giving me false instructions on how Trading works and ghe got the knive without me getting the money. akwardly he texted back to me after 5 minutes and told me it was his internet and he didnt want the knive anymore because he got better offers and will trade me the knive back after the Trade block is gone. with this useless chatting after the scam he tried to get more from me like pictures and stuff wich didnt fall for anymore. Today the trade block was lifted and the Butterfly knive Tiger Tooth FN wasnt in his inventory anymore and he blocked me since i didnt really understand how trading worked a week ago i dont have any screenshots, only the trade history. Sorry for my bad english its not my main language and i just want this guy to be banned and people like me to be save from his scams.​

Provide Evidence:
    I uploaded some screenshots?​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.