1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198124574763 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Pugil, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Pugil

Pugil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54534232
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198124574763

Victim profile: 76561198069334193

What happened? Description:
    I was added because Im so fancy offered 56 keys for my Orbiting Planets Sergeant's Drill Hat and Miami Nights Familiar Fez. He insisted that there was a middleman to make sure the items weren't duped. The middleman would be my friend. We proceeded to trade back and forth with the hats because the screenshot "wasn't working". Then he used two alternate accounts to pretend to be me and my friend. That way I was trading with "my friend" and my friend was trading with "me". He then took the unusuals and logged off.​

Provide Evidence:
    I was added because Im so fancy offered 56 keys for my Orbiting Planets Sergeant's Drill Hat and Miami Nights Familiar Fez. He insisted that there was a middleman to make sure the items weren't duped. The middleman would be my friend. We proceeded to trade back and forth with the hats because the screenshot "wasn't working". Then he used two alternate accounts to pretend to be me and my friend. That way I was trading with "my friend" and my friend was trading with "me". He then took the unusuals and logged off.​

Attached Files:

2. Asbaat

Asbaat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100188641