1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198125030281 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DAFISH#got scammed D:, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125030281

Victim profile: 76561198099974010

What happened? Description:
    This user added me on the 8th of March to buy a slot in a raffle that I was hosting.
    This raffle: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/raffle1234#announcements/detail/234523543523154575

As you can see ... then entry fee as a ref so if he asked me if I can reserve a slot for him untill his key will become tradable (9th of March).I've asked the use on the 10th I think to trade me the key that he was owing me and he said that he got to go.I waited about 3 days and today when I asked him for it he refused to pay the key before I threated him that I'l report him on SteamRep .So he initially broke the agreement.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots of the agreement and the part of the chat when he refused to pay the key.I don't have one of the 1st agreement sadly but I think that this also proves it. View attachment 229643

Attached Files:

2. Enydosnes

Enydosnes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82382276
    Hi everybody,
    I added DAFISH. He said that it's (kind of) ok since I paid the key, and he said that he kind of wants me to get banned, since he's against scammers.
    Trust me on this:
    I.
    HATE.
    SCAMMERS.
    SO.
    MUCH.
    And about the unsure thing: He didn't tell me what would happen if noone entered after me, so I was afraid I'd lose my key. It wasn't for scamming, I guarantee.
  3. Enydosnes

Enydosnes New User

Steam:
    Edit:
    I couldn't give him the key before because I was to busy with school. I started up steam, but couldn't do anything on it though. It was mostly the browswer version.
  4. Enydosnes

Enydosnes New User

Steam:
    Requesting expedition of this "unconfirmed report". I think it should be clear that I wasn't trying to scam, and that I was afraid that I was getting scammed myself. I was contacted at multiple points during the week when I wasn't able to trade and just had steam automatically open on my pc, if my memory's correct. I used to have a full screencap compilation of our conversations, but I lost that when I had to reset my laptop at the time... after getting scammed through a Remote Access Trojan virus. The user who reported me quickly backed off when I told them about the screencaps, so I'm posting here to get rid of my "unconfirmed report" status, as it's been slightly bugging me ever since.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    upon review I agree that there isn't much of any evidence here forcing anyone into something they didn't wish to enter.
    The threats and threat to report was a bit much.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.